1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Mdp2p?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by PIPEMACGYVER, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIPEMACGYVER

PIPEMACGYVER Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know mdp2p is a common precursor to mdma and other phenethylamines, but it is also a phenethylamine itself. Can MDP2P produce a worthwhile effect on its own? It would be great if it does since MDP2P is extremely easy to obtain from safrole.

2. kingofchem

kingofchem Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm researching this subject myself! Let me know if you find anything worthwhile. I may have found a recipe and may or may not know where to get this chem? I however, haven't researched with it and my plants yet!?

3. Docta

Docta Idiot Savant

Reputation Points:
    Oxidized isosafrole (MDP2P) is not psychoactive so you may wish to investigate other options.

Piperonal and beta-nitro isosafrole are also not psychoactive.

These are DEA list 1 chemicals so tread lightly and don't incriminate yourself's.

If your pet cat wont's to imagine some "chem recipe" your cat needs to be in the correct chemistry forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.