Members promoted to titanium (april 2019)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Alfa, Apr 4, 2019.

1. mkolarek

mkolarek Lonely Tweaker Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from Czech Republic
    Many thanks and congratulations to others promoted as well!

I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I'd like to, these last couple of months and that I still haven't been able to renew my donations. Went through a difficult time and I'm still trying to work out some issues, but things are starting to look like turning around finally, so I hope to start contributing again soon. Thank you @Alfa for making all of this possible and thanks to everyone here for being a part of this amazing community!

2. SirDabathin

SirDabathin Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    20 y/o from Michigan, United States
    I am very humbled to receive this status, to be brought up in a community that upholds a very diligent moral code and nothing but the truth.

I cannot believe it has been nearly 1 1/2 years since I last joined this site. Everyday I meet people who could contribute to this site or use the knowledge this site possesses. I owe a great deal of my intellect to this site and to think what I would honestly do without it.

I am very ecstatic to see the other members basking in their worthiness and I cannot wait to witness the new set of titanium members.

3. Gnostic13

Gnostic13 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    52 y/o from Anchorage, AK, United States
    To Alpha, my grateful thanks for your time and work in scrutinizing and judging my input. I can only imagine how much effort you put into your other responsibilities and contributions to the site much less for this.

I gotta admit I’m rather very surprised to say the least, mainly because I am nowhere near as knowledgeable and valuable a resource here as so many others who came years before and will continue so. People say that oneself is always your worst critic but I feel so differently about this. The giants of contributors here who have left their marks in amazing, mind blowingly brilliant and even life saving work are those who deserve such honor and titles, not some merely opinionated, half baked schmuck who will never halfway attain such excellence.

I never thought I’d get above silver, as I didn’t think I even deserved that. To see this after logging in is a total honor that instead of getting I only feel it’s my place to give to all the gifted and beautifully compassionate members other than myself this site is blessed to have and I’m so fortunate to learn from.

That said, thank you most of all simply for having me.

4. curious_38

curious_38 The Wizard of the Creek Silver Member Supporter

Reputation Points:
    40 y/o from Ohio
    Congratulations to the members here that are absolutely worthy of this titanium title. Keep up the great work!

5. peacefullake

peacefullake Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from England, United Kingdom
    Thanks! Didn't expect it to be honest and congratulations to all the others, especially @PastorFuzz.

Sorry if I am late. I've only just realised!

6. Hee-man420

Hee-man420 Silver Member Supporter

Reputation Points:
    from earth