1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Members promoted to Titanium (September 2012)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Alfa, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    A new group of members has made it to Titanium membership.

Titanium is a member group that is higher than silver and lower than palladium. Titanium members have contributed to Drugs-Forum greatly and have received many positive ratings from other members. You can safely say that their opinion, advise and informative contributions are valued and respected dearly.

Titanium members have various expanded functions and rights. Titanium members can edit wiki articles freely. Titanium members can join forum crews. Titanium members will be able to use the chat room during chat meetings. I expect that titanium members will get some more functionality in time.

Titanium members have a high reputation, 60 posts or more, posts within the last 2 months, no infractions nor received significant negative ratings recently.

Their star is rising and the next level to reach is Palladium membership. To reach Palladium similar goals need to be reached. The main difference is the requirement to rate posts.

After review of the following accounts, I am happy congratulate these members with their deserved upgrade to Titanium membership:

Please congratulate these members with their accomplishment.

More promotions are expected in the near future... so get your account ready.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
  2. trdofbeingtrd

trdofbeingtrd Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Congratulations members :)

Great job, thank you for all the work and great advice you give.

3. Twizal

Twizal

Reputation Points:
    Yeehaa! Well done the lot of you and all individually well deserved! Thanks for all the help you've given,even when you didn't realize it. Lovely people the whole bunch of you.
    Enjoy your well earned new status.XXX

4. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Cold Member

Reputation Points:
    To all of you a cheers! and well deserved.

Let this be a moment of pride, for you and for the goals of Drugs - Forum we all want to achieve.

Congrats to all.

BBW.

5. Mick Mouse

Mick Mouse Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    congrats to all, good job!

6. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Seems like a pretty grade A list of members. Can't say I agree with all of them, but it isn't my place to upgrade.

7. SmokeTwibz

SmokeTwibz Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Wow! I don't know what to say.... I'm shocked. Congratulations to everyone on the list! This website is amazing and I'm just happy to be a part of it. I really do appreciate everybody here, thank you.

8. SpatialReason

SpatialReason Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I love this place.

Well, Alfa, if I can't get my name changed, then you did me one better and changed my member status. I like that more. I can live with a lame name. :D
    People seem to know me and maybe even like me, and I like that. :)

Thank you all for this. I actually feel quite happy and honored. As little as this is in the grand scheme of things, it is significant to me. So I guess I better work towards another promotion here and at work. The work one means more donation money for you all, so you better be hoping I get that one so I can return the favor. :p

9. missparkles

missparkles Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Well done everyone, I'm so pleased for you all. Each promotion so well earned and well deserved. Keep up the great work.

Sparkles.:vibes:

10. Anna Thema

Anna Thema Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    congratultions to everyone.
    I see some names on the list that I know and love, and other names I barely recognise...which just means I need to get on to some more subforums I guess! Because if the people I dont know, are as lovely as the ones I do, then I'm missing out.
    Thankyou for all youve dont to earn this promotion, it's people like you that make this forum the haven it is.
    All the best, Anna :vibes:

11. Hey :-)

Hey :-)

Reputation Points:
    Well done everyone .

12. corvardus

corvardus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Congratulations to everyone that has been promoted. Well on the way to getting one of these ([​IMG])!

13. hookedonhelping

hookedonhelping Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I want one of those!!! ^ =D Grats everyone who made the cut! Maybe if I shake this stupid infraction off my account I can join you guys in the near future! :beer

14. missparkles

missparkles Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Whilst an infraction doesn't help when it comes to being promoted, it won't prevent you from moving further up the DF ladder if you rate and tag threads, rep posts (neg as well as positive) and write well thought out posts that include links to other threads/posts, where possible. I received an infraction a few months after becoming a member of DF and I was still promoted, so it can be done.

Sparkles.:vibes:

15. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Congrats to everyone promoted.

16. SpatialReason

SpatialReason Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Ah hell, it'll go away next round for consideration. It is like quarterly review. You'll be golden for it. Everyone likes you and you are yet to make anything else happen. :)

17. Aminatrix

Aminatrix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Grats SR and everyone else :)

Nice to see your Tripping avatar icon moving up the ladder :p

18. hookedonhelping

hookedonhelping Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    The neighbor downstairs doesn't like me much, apparently my bass bothers him while he's trying to sleep at 1pm in the afternoon! My polite response to him was... "IF YA CAN'T TAKE BASS FIND YOURSELF A NEW PLACE!!!!"

Luckily this site isn't wired for sound, otherwise some of you might get sick of hearing me fiddle with synthesizers all day.. sometimes I even annoy myself! But in all seriousness, thanks SR, it feels good to be apart of this community and it feels good to trust a bit for a change. :)

19. source

source Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Well done to all those promoted =)

:thumbsup:

20. imyourlittlebare

imyourlittlebare Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Thank you guys. Very much appreciated. I enjoy being on this site and taking part in the lively debates/conversations that occur on here. This was a surprising and happy bit of news.