1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Meperidine

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by sexybabe04, Dec 15, 2003.

1. sexybabe04

sexybabe04

Reputation Points:
    <LABEL id=HbSession SessionId="1002633549">I had surgery on my mouth and they gave me Meperidine... It was really strong and it was a lot of fun to take. I was wondering if anyone else has taken it or knows what kind of pain (like mild moderate severe??) it is perscribed for.. Thanks</LABEL>

2. BA

BA

Reputation Points:
    sexybabe04,

LOL !!!! You like it so much because it Demerol, a narcotic,it's for moderate to severe pain. It comes in 50 and 100 mg tabs and a 50mg syrup.

BA

3. Pitnicker

Pitnicker

Reputation Points:
    Demerol is an opioid that is stronger dram for dramthan heroin. That is why you liked it.

4. BA

BA

Reputation Points:
    Pitnicker

Really!! I thought that's what I said.

BA

5. sexybabe04

sexybabe04

Reputation Points:
    <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    <TBODY>
    <TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">haha thanks guys i hope i get more of it</TD></TR>
    <TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

6. yppop

yppop

Reputation Points:
    I had a scrip for Meperidine (demerol) & all it did was make me sleepy. No happy goodness, just made me tired.

The oral versions like those pills are not as effective as the injection type demerol.

if you ever go in for oral surgery, you will most likely recieve an injection of liquid demerol & liquid valium....

Talk about a nice pleasant floating feeling!

I'm not one for needles, but the injectable version of demerol works much better.

7. Psilocybe S.

Psilocybe S.

Reputation Points:
    Maybe it didn't effect you because you should have snorted it. I was watching a special on Jack Osbourne after he got out of rehab, and from him I learned a great deal about which pills fuck you up and how to take oxycontin. He says that he was snorting Demerol like crazy, so when I got my hands on a 50mg pill, I tried it. Well, I can say is Jack knows what he's talking about.

But also these are Demerol brand, not generics.

8. Geetered

Geetered

Reputation Points:
    yeah its demoral i had oral surgery and got mepergan (meperidine/phenergan) 50/2... there okay, they didnt make me sick but i had too take like 8 too get a buzz... but it takes me like 80mg of lortab (hydrocodone) too get off soooo

9. skyguy

skyguy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Snorting Meperidine. Feels like a hot poker in the nose. Is there any way to smoke it?