Drug info - Meprogesic and Midazolam on the way

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by oggy, Jan 24, 2006.

1. oggy

oggy R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I have Meprogesic = Aspirin 300mg-Meprobamate 200mg and Midazolam 7.5mg on the way.

With Megrogesic/Meprobamate how much does one need to feel good?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    400mg of meprobamate was quite sufficient to render Bongo into a dull & motionless blob staring stupidly at re-runs of Lost In Space as a high school student/teacher. Be careful not to let your lab rat drive a car or operate any machinery more involved than a cotton-candy maker on that muck. And caution is advised with aspirin as well - though on meprobamate, your rat probably wouldn't mind a bleeding ulcer.

Midazolam - Versed - is usually only encountered as a pre-anesthetic in surgical applications. Or for patients in hospital under constant supervision. It has a plethora of side effects. I suggest you Google same and determine from there if this would be appropriate for your rat. Looks rather dangerous to me. P.E.T.A might come for you in the night.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2006
  3. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    The optimal dosage to 'feel good' is generally a matter of personal opinion. That goes for any substance. I did some quick research and found that 200mg of meprobamate is a theraputic dose. Meprobamate can be found as a 200mg or 400mg dose, so with that in mind I'd say that 200mgs would be enough to feel somethin' special.

Midazolam is a very uncommon benzo, am I correct? I think it's use is limited to pre-surgery anesthesa (sp) in hospitals. This only goes for the USA, though. I'm not sure how it's used anywhere else. How are you planning on taking it? It seems like I read it only comes as an oral solution or for injection. 7.5mgs seems to be a decent dose but I really don't know much about midazolam. Hope this is somewhat helpful..

4. oggy

oggy R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    I was going to use the Midazolam for night time its 7.5 in pill form. The Meprobamate was for high times:D Whats the toxic dose of aspirin?

Swim read that soma the muscle relaxent turns into Meprobamate in the body so would taking 700mg's of soma be like taking 400mg's of meprobamate?