mescaline and shrooms??

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by cyberfunk, Dec 10, 2004.

1. cyberfunk

cyberfunk Newbie

Reputation Points:
  2. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    No.

3. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    No, they are two different substances. Psilocin/psilocybin can be extracted from mushrooms however. </font>

4. xctico

xctico Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from costa_rica
  5. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    Ive heard that you can - they are highly cross tolerent though, so you'd have to dose around the same time.

6. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have combined mescaline and mushrooms a number of times. He finds it best to eat the mescaline, then about 30 minutes to an hour later eat the shrooms. The way he puts it is the mescaline smooths out the shroom trip, very smoothly indeed. Also thewhole expierience would generally last 10 - 12 hours, not for the faint.

The mescaline fantasy / imagery can really come alive with the mushroom visuals. SWIM told me about one time he was looking at a black and white poster that was a bit crinkled with the light reflecting off of it. The whole poster was alive with people dancing, animals appearing, faces, etc. They formed out of the contrast, and were mostly black and white. What strook I was that he saw the same face a number of times hiding in the background. The scene was alive but then he saw this dude tucked away, and each time eye contact was made, the expression on the face was of shock that I could see him. This led SWIM to ponder the signifigance of the expierience and brought up questions about what the visuals, nay visions, mean. Needless to say I was tripping pleasantly hard.

Also, in SWIM's expierince, no significant cross tolerance between mushrooms and mescaline has been observed, however, SWIM spaces his trips out somewhat, at least a few days. There is very definate tolerance when ingesting mushrooms on consecutive days, but mescaline seems to work all week long if taken on consectuve days. YMMV of course.

Sloppo

7. transit

transit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    61 y/o
    </span>

Sloppo, what were the dosages in swim’s
    mescaline mushroom combos?</span>

8. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:

It varied. The most I didwas1 gram mescaline (san pedro extract) and5.5 gram of good cubensis. That was the night with the poster thing, and it was one mystical 12 hour trip under a full moon. Myself and two friends went to a disc golf park just after the first snow of the year. It was a magical winter wonderland. There were huge clumps of snow on these evergreen trees that you could just take a bite out of. A layer of fog would suddenly appear and once noticed it would be everywhere. The fogwould come and go. The beauty of the whole scenewas unexpressible and swim flirted with a ++++ when the ambiance caught him and rendered him speechless in jaw dropped awe. SWIMbecame the moment.

Later I saw the largest snowflakes in his life this night. The ground looked funny and it was noticed that the huge snowflakes were casting shadows from a street light. SWIM picked up a handful of snow and saw some snowflakesover an inch in diamter. The park was about the first 4 hours, and the rest of the trip was strange and would be a long story. Let's just say it involed a very strange scene in IHOP on early thanksgiving morning with a psycho waitress, and it ended withwatching the sun rise.

Anyway sorry to get off track there. Other times SWIMate like3.5gcubensis and 500mg mescaline. There were probably some trips with 1g mescaline and 3.5g cubensis. They were all great but didn't touch swim as deeply as the night noted above.

I'd like to note that I am somewhat of a hardhead, and these kinds of dosages aren't recommened for the unexperienced traveler.

Sloppo

9. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would like to elaborate more on his expierience with san pedro mescaline. Mescaline alone doesn't quitedo it for SWIM, even at massive doses. Massive doses do not add much intensity to the experience, but just prolong and increase the side effects and it was quickly determined that less is more with this material, at least for SWIM. But what I findfacinating is the combination of mescaline with other psychedelics.

When mescaline is taken with other psychedelics, I find that the mescaline addsvery rich character to the trip. Even a light dose of mescaline will greatly influence the experience. Aside from the first time I did san pedro, all his glowing mescaline expieriences were in conjunction withother psychedelics.

Sloppo

Tags: