Drug info - mescaline based lsd?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Deadbolt, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Deadbolt

Deadbolt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim recently aquired some tabs of what his friend called 'mescaline based lsd'. I am skeptical as he has never heard of this (he hasnt taken lsd before either though) and it wondering if anyone could give any insight into this? swim plans on taking them tomorrow so any quick advice would be muchly appreciated.

2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    SWIM almost certainly got ripped off. Mescaline based anything is normally just some phenethylamine, or regular lsd. The threshold dose of mescaline is much too high to put into a normal sized pill. SWIM advises you not taking the pill at all.

Ask your dealer what is really in the tab. If he tells you mescaline, then tell him/her you want a refund. You might enjoy taking the substance that you were sold, but SWIM personally likes to know exactly what he is taking and how much. The duration and intensity of different phenethylamines can vastly differ. DOC can last up to 20+ hours while something like 2c-c is going to last less than 6 hours. Mescaline lasts around 8 hours. I would personally be pissed if he planned on only tripping for 8 hours, but ended up tripping for 18 hours because some dumb ass sold him DOB.

For some reason, a lot of people bullshit when it comes to mescaline. It is very common for research chemicals to be sold as "mescaline." I do not oppose research chemicals being sold in doses, but if this is to be done, dealers need to give an accurate desctiption of the product. Some people are just naive and believe that what they are selling is actually mescaline, but most just try to misrepresent their product so they wont have to explain what it actually is.

Hopefully your dealer didnt give you a dose that will cause you any trouble. You should be fine taking one of these "mescaline based tabs", but in the name of harm reduction, I say you should tell your dealer how it is. No member here will be able to tell you what you took either. If you have not taken lsd, you might want to stick with the real deal for your first time. Be safe man, I am just looking out for you. Welcome to the forums.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2006
  3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Ditto to ^^^. "Mescaline-based LSD"...sure...Next up: Dogshit-based Hashish.

4. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    there is a very relevant quote from the russian DON thread a while back...

he was right!

:joint:

5. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    No joke! Never heard of soapbar?

6. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Haha, exactly what I thought!

I tried to make his own mescaline tabs before. Well he succeded, but they were HUGE! In most cases mescaline is very non-rewarding for someone to sell, compared to other 2C's, LSD or such. Besides, if these LSD/mescaline tabs aren't very big, they are not likely to contain any mescaline. Even if they are big, it's still very unlikely. This must be a scam.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Only as a Europa-based joke. Bongo stopped smoking pot and hash back when there were real Nepali Temple-Balls and Afghani Black opiated around. The worst was red Lebanese. Which would make "soapbar" look like what it is by comparison - I'm pretty sure! LOL!

8. Deadbolt

Deadbolt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Much appreciated guys. I am going to take it anyway and will let you know how it goes, but he will also be contacting the person he got it off beforehand.

9. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Herm. Well, now. Hate to be the perennial wet blanket, but taking unknown amounts of unknown chemicals isn't exactly what one might call A FANTASTIC IDEA... If you have friends who do ecstacy, perhaps one of them has a testing kit you could borrow before going nutso on your mystery chem.

10. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    its the unknown chemical part that makes it sound so bad... the difference of a milligram in dosage wont hurt you... whats on it might though. if they are 5meoamt then you will cry. if they are DOC you may also cry but more likely out of joy than terror and two way purging...

11. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    the active does of real mescaline-(3,4,5-trimethoxy-ß-phenethylamine)is
    350mg
    which is roughly 1/3 of a gram so thats a large ammount of substance to take, i dout you could get 350mg pressed tablets more than likely if it was real mescaline it would be in 350/500mg gelatine capsule and thats the largest size you can get very bulky looking.if it is real mescaline it should look like this:-

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/sho...rchive/mescaline_sulfate__i2006e0387_disp.jpg

12. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    That has to be the worst photograph of mescaline sulfate Bongo has ever seen! It should be very clear and long prismatic needles. That photo looks like what came back up after someone purged. Think: Tiny, slender, clear (white), long and sharp-looking needles that look like prisms.

13. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Isn't that a photo of mixed alkaloids from a simple cacti extraction?
    Except for their pellet shape, they look about the same as SWIM's old extracts.

If I remember correctly that would mean roughly 50 percent of mescaline and an equal part of various mixed alkaloids.

Tags: