Mescaline Candy Bars? What to expect?

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC

Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok, My friends and I have talked to some of their friends and have heard that they can get Chocolate Bars that have Mescaline in them. At first, they said that they were candy bars that had 2gs of shrooms in tthem and a little less than a g of mescaline.

SWIM now knows that the candy bars dont include shrooms, only mescaline. I dont know exactly how much mescaline in each bar, but its pretty cheap.

What I am trying to find out is: What is a mescaline trip like? What should SWIM expect? What kind of visuals does one see? Setting? Basically everything.

I have been reading around Erowid, and this whole SP forum, but there arent any threads that talk about this. So I would really apreciate the info.

Thanks.

2. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Well mushroom choclate bars are very common, I believe chocolate is a mild MAOI so should increase the effect of the shrooms somewhat, I have read conflictng infomation on Mescaline and MAOIS though, cactus,s generally conatin tyramine don,t they? Maybey MAOIs are good with pure mescaline but bad with cactus juice?

The effects of Mescaline are mellower / less profound than shrooms or LSD, take longer to come on and reach the peak and last longer too.

Do you know your sourse well? I reckon they could well just contain shrooms, especially if they are cheap. Personally I,d forget about them if your in any doubt. Just buy a San Pedro cactus from any garden centre, a quick read of this forum and www.erowid.com will tell all you need to know about preparation and what to expect.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    could be a substance like 2c-i, 2c-e, amt, tma-2, or one of the many other rc's available on the black market pretty regularly these days. I has found "mescaline chocolates" quite a few times over the last year that actually contained one of the above substances.

4. Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC

Ho0k3d0nChRoNiC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes, I am not 100% positive that it is ONLY mescaline, as one of his friends said when describing them:

"they are just mescaline bars that have been doctored alittle. GUARANTEED to bring you to another world."

So I amnt sure what is really in them besides mescaline.

5. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    "Choclate Mesc" was a popular form of swag (rip-off) in the 1970's. Occasionaly the poor slob would get lucky and it was really weak LSD. Whatever it was or wasn't - it was always a disappointment to the consumer. Perhaps the legend continues.

But one constant remains the same: If the person selling this does not know what's in it, or tells you a bald-faced lie, don't buy anything from the idiot unless they stick a gun in your face. Go read a book or watch a good movie.