mescaline in a capsile?

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by cort, Jun 1, 2005.

1. cort

cort Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My friend recently just went to hookah ville in ohio. Im sure some of you went to that or heard about it. He came back yetserday and brought some acid white blotter 3 capsules of molly and ounce of mushrooms. i was wondering about the capsules. he knows nothing about them expect there suppose 2 be mescaline in these capsules i dindt see the powder yet but what do you think? should i giev it a try with out having it be some bunk ass shit?

i asked my friend what color the powder was and he said whitish kinda grey.Edited by: cort

2. East_coasta

East_coasta Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [​IMG]snort it up...i had it in caps befor and it was decent

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Unless the capsules are really big, I would rule out mescaline. 200mg is about the threshold dose for mescaline, so if the pill isnt pretty big, then it probably isnt mescaline. You should dfeinitely not snort it if you are unsure of the contents. It could likely be an Research Chemical like 2c-b or 2c-e and snorting it may cause undesired effects. What does the powder taste like? It should be extremely bitter. If the pill is large, then I think there is a chance of it being mescaline but not if the pill is tiny. I was once sold mescaline in a little gelcap and it was actually 2c-b. SWIM still had a really good time though. Maybe you should take the powder out and inspect it more thoroughly.

4. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT SNORT IT!!!

mescline is rarely seen on the streets, in any form, now wile that certenly dosent mean that it dosent happen, its just really rare. If it was another phelythpheamine like any of the 2c compounds snorting it could cause a massive overdoase possably and likely leading to death. If it was givin to you to ingest, then ingest it. its better to be careful, then dead.

5. cort

cort Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well I took it. the capsule was only a qtr full when u tap it on its side on lieka hard surface. i thought it woudlent work but i was wrong. i dont think it was mesccaline thogh maybe im wrong but it was just liek acid. like things like appear when u look at shit. tracers off lights. the body buzz felt like how it would on acid. could it have been acid? in a white powder in chunks?

6. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Sounds like 2c-e to me, very common for it to be sold as mescaline. Feels somewhat acid like too. A good dose of 2c-e fills a gelcap around 1/4-1/2 full. Definitly a 2c not to many other RC's are sold as mescaline. At least thats my thought.

7. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    From your description, It definalty was not mescaline. I think it is very unlikly it was acid. It could have beena number of various research chemicals. There is no way to tell from your description.

How long did it take for it to come on? How long until plateau was reached? How long did the expierience last in total?

I haveheard of2C-I being sold as "mescaline", and I imagine a host of other research chems are sold by unscrupulous dealers as mescaline. The truth is actual mescaline is very rare, and unless you know someone who is a chemist or likes to do botanical extractions, there is little chance of getting mescaline on the street; its not impossible though.

Sloppo