Mescaline Methods

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by Darwin, May 31, 2005.

1. Darwin

Darwin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Recently was asking about a few different drugs anddoing a bit of research. Specifically regarding Mescaline I had a few questions, redgarding thier methods of use, and effects.

From what I've seen, It can be hard to determine weither you've actually purchased Mescaline unless you made it yourself, are there any tests aside from actually taking?

As well, I've been trying to find out different methods ot taking Mescaline. Ingesting it in the capsule form seems to have some nauseating effects. a friend of mine who claims to have done Mescaline (though now that I've done research, I'm highly doubting it) said that he had smoked it, and as well snorted it. From the research I have done, it seems ingesting is the appropriate manner. Any knowledge that can be given is appreciated.

That's about all I can think of now, Thanks in advance for responses.

2. transit

transit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    61 y/o
    I have also come to the conclusion that
    if one wants mescaline for sure, then one is going to have to either make it
    (which for I would mean extract it) or know the source (not just the person
    selling it, but the person who made it) well.</span>

The idea of a test kit like those available
    for MDMA would be excellent, however, I has never heard of such. </span>Now if you had access to a mass spectrometer</span> and a gas chromatograph
    that would settle the issue, but most of us don’t seem to have such. </span>The clue that is often mentioned for telling
    that it is not mescaline is if it is too small, however, a dealer could
    obviously overcome that pretty quickly.</span>

As for method of taking it, I would
    choose to take it orally. </span>One method
    that freaks some people out, but that has been suggested for avoiding nausea,
    is to take it rectally.</span>

3. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    If you space your dose out taking 1/4 every 15 minutes it will greatly reduce the chances of nausea.

4. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The good doctor Shulgin states in Pikal that he found a way to reduce nausea with mescaline. What he did was dissolve the mescaline in water, mix with juice, and sip on the potion slowly over a 30 minute period (I think it said 30 minutes but I cannot remember exactly).

I have found nausea to not be much of an issue with crude extracted mescaline, and he cannot say about synthetic mescaline because he's never tasted it. The putrid cactus slime however can benauseating, and has led to vomiting. YMMV.

Sloppo

5. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Darwin,

Mescaline can be used as a snuff, to some success...the verdict however is not yet out on a smokable form. Some have speculated, that like Amphetamine, it could be converted to it's free-base form and then to the carbonate, to produce a volitale crystaline substance like ice.

Doc