Mescaline/Mushroom Combo

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by Maxamillion, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Anyone experience this combo and what was it like?

2. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    For me, I would not do them together. Each is its own unique experience. I find mescaline highly enjoyable on its own, and wouldnt want to muddy up the visions with mushrooms.

Mushrooms would overpower the mescaline. They are of themselves quite an experience, and quite chaotic comparatively.</font>

3. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    ya ive never done mesc, but i wouldnt want to mix them with mushies. the mushroom is something else, its a unique world and i too would not want to meddle with it. simply enjoy it and respect it.

4. Maxamillion

Reputation Points:
    I have done each of them. I was wondering if maby they would compliment each other. I understand what you are saying though, and I do highy enjoy each on its own. They are both wonderful, and really do not need any improvement. Mother Nature knows best.[​IMG]

Thanks Dia and fletch.

5. OneDiaDem

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    LOL, the best analogy I can give for this is, you wouldnt put a volkswagen emblem on a cadillac. Mescaline is the cadillac of this type of high.</font>

6. Maxamillion

Reputation Points:
    Yea I'll probably take your advice here Dia. I've read a great number of your post Dia, and I figured you were parcial to mushrooms....thats what I get for figuring......I'll try mescaline some more and up the dose a little....I have a hard time getting it down and keeping it down.....but I can make this happen. Nice analogy indeed.

7. OneDiaDem

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Dont get me wrong, lol. I absolutely love my mushrooms. I grow both. For me, its about the quantity factor. Cactus takes alot more time involved until you reach harvest. So, I tend to put a greater value on my cactus, and the bounty it has to offer. I wont mix anything with it, because I feel it has unique characteristics that would be shut out by other substances, especially, "the hold onto the seat of your pants while your being shot out of a cannon trip from mushrooms", lol. Mescaline brings you up gently, carressing you all along the way, opening doors with clarity and wonder.

Im not sure what method of dosing you are using. If your drinking syrup, try putting the syrup onto a glass baking dish and baking on low heat until it bakes off the majority of the water content. Take it to an almost tar consistency that can be scraped off the glass dish with a razorblade and made into goo balls. These balls can either be eaten, or used as a suppository, lol. (The latter avoids blowing chunks) Be very careful with this tho. It requires monitering, because it can scortch if left too long. I was an idiot, and ruined this years crop. I put it in the oven, and POOF! Forgot all about it until I smelled something burning. Charcoal mescaline is a sad sight.

*Dia cried. Hard.

On a side note: I always purge when I do this, regardless of method. I have even been sick from extracted crystal mescaline. My next venture will be *Gulps* the suppository method to see I get sick that way also.

</font>

8. Maxamillion

Reputation Points:
    So your telling me to stick a cactus up my ass![​IMG]

I am going to experiment with my cacti juice....I drink it...don't think I'm ready for suppositories (sp?) just yet...I've read on the forums (pretty sure this one ) of some interesting ideas (ice cream, mints, etc.) so I will try these out. That had to be heartbreaking to burn your precious cacti.[​IMG]Sorry for you loss.....

Thanks Wise One

9. geordie

geordie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    how long would you say i had to leave it in the oven and what temp should i set it at. anything else i should know like leaving the door slightly open? cheers

10. xctico

xctico Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from costa_rica
    Just like drying amanitas? jeje...