Mescaline question

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by Praxis, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Praxis

Praxis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a slight case of derealization and tend to be anxious about many thing aka a worry wort. SWIM (really), has some mescaline that I would like to buy. In the past I have tripped a bit and felt I was in control and calm for the most part. But since then I have developed that slight derealization. I was thinking, that since mescaline has been known to make people see things as more real and more beautiful than normal, that it would be ok for SWIM to trip again. Considering SWIM can control themself for the most (if not all) parts of the trip while taking into consideration that I have a slight case of derealization and experience with psychedellic drugs, what are your opinions on taking this drug?

2. jbmac

jbmac Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Cacti, in reasonable doses are the friendliest, easiest way to trip, makes you enjoy life after the horrid taste.

3. Praxis

Praxis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    but would it intereact with the marijuana induced slight derealization that I have?

4. mozaik

mozaik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    remember a mescaline trip can last 20 hrs:D
    and as opposed to cacti, you CAN easily take too much pure mesc:eek:
    weed can interact very strongly with any other psychedelic

1. 1/5,
      Posting pure disinformation on mescaline.
      Sep 12, 2006
  5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Praxis: You posted a very similar query elsewhere - nearly breaking the no cross-posting rule.

As answered elsewhere - you will not likely ever encounter REAL mescaline offered to you.

Real mescaline lasts 8-12 hours - NOT 20 hours.

Real mescaline requires a dosage of at least 350mg (milligrams) for strong effects. That is a good mound of powder that won't fit on blotter, or in a tiny pill. Know what you are handling. Overdosages of pure mescaline are virtually unheard of - despite the disinformation posted above.

6. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    a small dose of mescaline is extremely easy to handle in swims opinion as long as You is in the right enviroment. swim found it easier to handle than mushrooms or lsd .nagogonog is right about getting real mescaline....it would likely be lsd or a research chemical.....best bet is to extract it from a cactus swiysself. the mescaline trip is very friendly and swim found weed to be an excellent mix with it. but everyone reacts differently .....if You does decide to try mescaline then start with a small dose.