1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Purity - Meth comes back "Oily"?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by SHARDSOLDIER, Jul 21, 2009.

1. SHARDSOLDIER

SHARDSOLDIER Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Swim recently had some that when melted down in pipe didnt crack back. Swim noticed that it stays oily for a bit, then finally starts to harden back slowly in a "little circle" pattern. Any ideas?

2. komenzar

komenzar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    My friend asked me to post the following:

I've bought about $100 worth of this crap in the past few days.

Doesn't really get you high, does it? But the shards look fantastic before you load them in the pipe.

*sigh*

Some sort of new cut, I think they are using something else other than MSM, something that actually smokes. IE, you blow foggers but fuck all happens, and you're left with a headache.

My buddies call it the snowflakes or crop circles. Sucks ass.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2011
  3. SmokeRings

SmokeRings Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    SWIM is familiar and knows that when it circles like that, it indeed is MSM, if there is something else out there, she isn't aware of it, like komenzar suggested.
    Proves that the look of a product really doesn't determine how good it is. It smokes horribly, smokes fast and pretty much makes you speedy w/out the euphorics of smoking, when smoking better quality stuff.
    SWIM feels for you, as it's not like you bought it at Target, can't exactly return the product! lol
    SWIM luckily hasn't seen it in her parts lately, doesn't mean it won't come back around.
    Do a search on google for "dea drug info" they have some great pics on the DEA site and talk about the MSM.

4. morrison

morrison Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Swim has had some experience similar but it smoked good and lasted long and also had some kind of a chemical taste. It also tended to make swim very angry-not just the "Swim just got screwed!" angry either-not good no matter how you look at it though.

5. Cobalt_Curious

Cobalt_Curious Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Hmmm... SWIM expects such events, from time to time. SWIM is totally bummed that such business is common although totally un-biz-like... How to lose friends and influence depressive states seems to be the Mission. SWIM just wants to be a satisfied consumer, appreciated for her usefulness, her contribution toward elevating the quality of life for all involved. SWIM knows most aren't Phi Beta Kapas, but, surely they can count? SWIM KNOWS they can't tell time but surely they would miss her as much as she'd miss them? SWIM says surely Shiva the Destroyer is searching and soon...soon... SWIM fell asleep at this point...

Cobalt_Curious
    HTML clipboard"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

6. paulwall25

paulwall25 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    swim has discovered that msm is the #1 cause of little to no solidification when smoked. also a pungent plastic/burning foam smell is an addition sign of cut. if ur not capable of producing the quality product u want, swim would consider the source he is buying from. anyone who would cut product is a addicted, dishonest and undepenable dopehead and deserves to lose ur business. :vibes:

7. runfrom MURDER

runfrom MURDER Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Actually, SWIM's dealers always allow SWIM to return the product back for a refund or exchange. :)

Oily shit... SWIM remembers it. Tastes like hell / takes very long to solidify / gives no or very, very little euphoria. It's not cut, it's just a bad batch of meth from the cook. Yuck.

The best way to know if it's "dark meth" [what Vegas people call it] is to ask the dealer if SWIY can put some in a bowl and crack it back real quick, before purchase. If they deny, then SWIY's source needs to be replaced.

8. SmokeRings

SmokeRings Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    SWIM can do so as well, but sometimes time and circumstance might limit that. Can always return for a refund as long as it weighs and such w/her dealer(s) as well.
    Some other times it's been someone else's meth, so SWIM wasn't exactly going to bitch, she just learned who to not bother asking if they can score for her! lol
    Other times, just want it and know it's better than nothing. SWIM doesn't have the patience for it and will let her sources know about it. Still has managed to slip in a time or two.

9. antanys

antanys Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I think swim got this too. Takes forever and no crystals very white, creamy look.

antanys added 7 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

I was hoping to ask others here if my friend swim should let dealer know his stuff is bad? This is first time swim got bed stuff but swim can easily be called a sap. How dose he let dealer know he's not or should swim never see dealer again knowing it may take time with no meth to find new dealer?
    This ? May be in wrong forum. Sorry

Last edited: Dec 30, 2010
  10. morrison

morrison Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Swiy should let the dealer know about it and if they are willing to take it back in exchange for better product or refund cash swim would give them another chance. Even if not and that's the only source swiy has then swim would consider going back on condition swiy can try it before buying it.

11. EducatedUser408

EducatedUser408 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from earth
    If it takes long to crack back and does so in a polka dot pattern, it's not MSM. SWIM thinks you are describing "N-Isopropylbenzylamine hcl."

12. pulpz

pulpz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Arizona, U.S.A.

100% agreed:thumbsup:

13. vandiar2

vandiar2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Allow me to introduce the "new cut"
    [​IMG]

Here is the one that is more appropriate.

\[​IMG]

This is N-isopropylbenzylamine hydrochloride. They are in a class called alkylbenzylamine.

The structures are very similar.

[​IMG]

Here is probably the most important piece of information.

[​IMG]

Isn't that some crazy stuff?

14. rogerdodger91

rogerdodger91 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Yeah, for the most part swiy will never find any meth that is 100 percent pure. Its always cut when the mexicans make it. And then every time it passes hands it gets stepped on by msm giving crystals the powdered sugar look. What sucks about these cuts is if swiy tries to wash off the impurities with acetone, or do a salt/base extraction, the cut goes along with the meth. Now what someone needs to figure out is how to make the cut into an active substance of abuse.