1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Meth Dope Speed???

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by CABS205, Nov 20, 2004.

1. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What's the difference???

I smoked dope before and meth too. They both tasted kinda the same. Are they the same thing? And isn't speed only a pill?? Or can you snort that too??

2. Synthe-heart

Synthe-heart Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o Female
    Speed isn't only a pill, Amphetamine is usually sniffed through a narrow tube, but it can be prepared for injection, swallowed in a drink, or smoked with tobacco.

3. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Depends where you are in the world, it seems. In the U.K. dope is cannabis or sometimes smack, meth is methadone, and speed covers amphetamine sulphate, usually powder and heavily cut. Crystal meth and ice are rare over here, but base (pure, uncut sulphate) sometimes makes an appearance. Dexedrine is like the Holy Grail, but more and more kids or being prescribed Adderal and Ritalin, and doing a roaring trade in the playground - whoopee, another generation of chemically dependant fuckwits, courtesy of Big Pharma! Hoorah!

Btw, I wouldn't recommend smoking sulphate - sulphuric acid isn't very good for you!

4. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    yeah base is gettin quite popular here. i think if you get seed off a dealer and its a powder u should not get it frm that dealer again. base is easily found and very cheap. i buy it in ounces. ive never seen crystal meth here too. im not really wanting to try it but if i find my dealer can get some then ill have a try. i think crytal mdma is becoming quite popular in the club scene aswel. its a bit pricy though. coke is def not goin well in my rea, no one wants it and everyone hates it for some reason. there more into base. base is the cure for anything around here. if your sick ppl take base. fuckin crazy

5. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    OMG...That answers a lot for me....I swear, I wish there was just one name for each drug...LOL

6. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ive heard every single drug on the planet refered to as dope, and sadely Reef is refered to as dope too. But when I think dope I think heroin, crack, coke, speed, anything that can drive you down hard and fast.

7. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    i thought dope was always weed/cannibus etc i think in the states its both, depending on where u live. as dr dre always goes on about smokin it

8. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, I'm from the states...and I always considered weed as weed...and dope..I seriously thought that was a drug out there called "dope." LOL....