1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Meth Orgies - Experiences?

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by getonline, Feb 21, 2005.

1. getonline

getonline Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone been at a party or gathering where the whole purpose is to snort/smoke meth and engage in bacchanalia? Have you had sex with multiple partners in the same room with others while all are on meth?

I've read that in the gay community, this is fairly common, known as PnP - Party and Play (there's an article in newsweek on this, and how it relates to HIV - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6999699/site/newsweek/).

Many of you have posted that when you take meth, you have crazy, lustful animal sex for hours at a time. Seems to me, that if you got a bunch of guys and girls together, a big orgy would erupt.

Anyone got experiences to share?

2. sands of time

sands of time Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    SWIM screwed on meth before and it's quite amazing. You can last for along time and the women tend to think it's the best sex they have ever had. It's also great for 3-somes, multiple women, ect cause you can give them all exactly what they want, which can be hard sometimes.

3. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    been to a few events myself and they are very common in the gay
    community! they are usually in dungeon like settings poolside or maze
    like. there are yearly parties set up for things like this within the
    community but are very high risk but hella fun. PnP is a very common
    gay term and it basically means lets get high and fuck! it seems that
    the gay community takes to sex as a much more open and common thing
    than most hetero's do...at least it seams that way in the us

4. zipoo

zipoo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

why is it so? why can't hetero's indulge in teh same open manner. perhap it has omething to do with the diffrent sexes having to bridge a larger gap when getting together, ot something to do with hetro sex still more strongly tied with procraetion. but we kno wthat that aint anymore the case. so lets get on it.

free love

5. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    zippo [​IMG] I agree you heteros really need
    to get with it! haha It may be that a homo says to himself..."homo you have been made
    fun of and put down for who you wanna screw so damnit you betta SCREW BOY SCREW!!!!!!!" or at least that was my inner dialoge[​IMG]<!--
    var SymRealOnLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

SymOnLoad()
    {
    if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
    SymRealOnLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
    window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->

<!--
    var SymRealOnLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

SymOnLoad()
    {
    if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
    SymRealOnLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
    window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->

Edited by: jduba

6. jaspurr

jaspurr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Australia
    it is due to testosterone fueling the male sex drive, you may have noticed women are less needy for it.

j

7. jaspurr

jaspurr Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from Australia
    I have been with many girls on meth and all we seem to end up doing is talking. I feel too anxious and nervous to make a move whilst under the influence.

Anyone got any pointers as to how to go from talking to the next level?

j

8. Daeron

Daeron Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Male from gaza_strip
    How can you be anxious on meth?It makes me feel(ok it use to make me,dont do it anymore) like a mr.Egomaniac.And sex on meth...3-5hr orgy-is way too intense,and the girls think youre a god...the bad thing is that they demand the same kind of service when youre sober

9. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I used to be a caregiver for a rich blind guy and we always used to pick up chicks and and get spun. For a while my girlfriend lived with us, but she decided she wanted to be a prostitute and she wanted us to be her pimps. I still had sex with her but eventually I got a new girlfriend. The blind guy I lived with was a pedophile and I was only seventeen, my prostitute "girlfriend" was the same age as meand he loved to eat her out while spun. When Imet my "new" girlfriend, (who was 22)we weren't together, she was a friend of the blind guy and he convinced her to have an orgy with us. So after doing massive amounts of meth we went into the blind guys bedroom. Both of the girls laid on the bed naked and each of us took one to eat out. He took the "prostitute" girl and I took the "new" girl. After doing oral on them for an hour or so, I started to f*ck my girl. I don't know why but after about 15 minutes Istarted to go limp. The girl I wasbanging wanted to take a shower because she felt dirty and the blind guy locked himself in the other bathroom for the rest of the night.(he did this all the time. I think to jack off cuz he would never f*ck the girls.)So I began to f*ck the "prostitute" girl. I could stay hard with her because every time I started to go limp, she would give awsome head. An hour later the "new" girl came out of theshower and wanted to f*ck some more. So, for hours the three of us took turns giving eachother oral pleasure and f*cking eachother until I finally came in each of them. The whole experiencetook about9 hours and we started to do this on a regular basis. Until I got the "new" girl pregnant. Shecouldn't stop using meth and eventuallylost the pregnancy. After that we all went our seperate ways. Last I heard the "new" girl is pregnant by a new guy and the "prostitute" girl is living out of a car with her fiance. I feel kinda bad for corrupting them, neither one had ever done anything like what I did with them and now their lives are ruined. If anybody else gets the opportunity to have a meth orgy, I would still recommend it, just involve a lot of sm and foreplay[​IMG]

10. candykid22

candykid22 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    HAHAHA!!!!! That is the FUNNIEST story Ive ever heard!!! LOL!!!!!!! Drugs rule!!

11. asystole

asystole Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jesus man. Wow.

12. hogg

hogg Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jrock... Ive had some experiences like that... most of the girls are either in sober living or really cracked out right now.. Its crazy fun though. What I don't get are the poeple that do meth and don't fuck!? And say they have a hard time doing so (getting horny/hard).. When Im high its like I have a one track mind to find a peice of pussy and crawl up inside of it for the next 8 hours. My penis takes control of my body and there is no stoppin that mother fucker.

What I think is that people that haven't experienced long drawn out nasty fucking sessions( with multiple people, super soakers filled with baby oil, polaroid cameras, etc )high on methdon't get it. When they do it changes the very nature of the drug for them... as I know it did to me.

13. Satman

Satman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    If they are high enough on meth they will have sex with you,quit talking an just lean in and kiss her,she WILL kiss you back and there you go

14. Satman

Satman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    There is nothing better then group sex on meth,I have gone for 8 good solid hours,until I drop exhausted the bed and floor soaked with sweat from our much more thinner bodies.When I finally Cum Its like my whole body squeezes out the end of my dick,Sometimes I let out a hoorific scream,that the neighbors can here(I get looks the next day from the men and smiles from their wifes)HE HE HE.I have seen that in women also the orgasm is much more intence.But most time my dick swells up for about four days after that and sometimes the women can't really walk right for a few days,WELL no pain no gain!sometimes the men have a hard time getting it up,but useally after a while they all do,with some coaksing[​IMG]

15. DoorsPerception

DoorsPerception Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    omg this story remins me of that special on HBO, aparently there is some realy twisted sex involved with meth........in the special this guy and his mom both did meth and his mom would bang all his friends. I dont know if i could do the orgy thing, sure its great on paper but i like having a single partner all to myself especialy since im the only one shes ever had and i have trained her sexually to like what i like :p

16. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    meth makes some people more shakey and anxious, nervous. swim has found this but for whatever reason regualr amphetemine does not have this effect on him. Some people are just wired different. I'ts not a matter of them not being normal. Same with e, some people can't hlpe but fuck for 8-10 hours and some can't even get it up. E is the only meth based chem. swim is down with.

17. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from congo_democratic
    SWIM has had experiences like jrock's while heavily under the influence of Meth. I don't think it is uncommon.

One of SWIM's friend's Uncle is a terrible, terrible person and has these kinds of parties frequently.

18. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    74 y/o Female from iceland
    "I've read that in the gay community, this is fairly common, known as PnP"

I guess what that is known as in the computer world would also hold true here.

19. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    damn unfortunately swim hasnt been to such parties :(

20. blackbastard

blackbastard Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from afghanistan
    swim wants an invite to a party/orgy like these