Combinations - Meth & XTC

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by frenchywife, Apr 14, 2007.

1. frenchywife

frenchywife Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have been smoking meth for a few hours and now has some XTC pills in you's possession and is debating whether or not to take one. Will the meth kill the E - is it worth trying it?

2. frenchywife

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Ok, well SWIM answered her own question - she decided to go for it. She had You pop it first (he was in the same state of mind) and gave the green light. So now I feel really, really, really good - so not what she expected, especially after reading all these threads/posts that nearly scared her to death. Don't get SWIM wrong, this stuff should not be taken lightly and there is no denying that a high level of danger exists and that if You plays with fire, they're going to get burned. SWIM tremendously appreciates the abundance of honest, genuine and sincere information offered - I feel a warmth and sense of community that is unique, special and human. It is so refreshing for SWIM - finally no scams, no fake people, no ill hearted people.

Before I started rambling and going off on this lovely, dovely, wishy-washy tangent, sometimes I feel that although the above you's words heed true - they are too rigid, and do not account for the numerous personal and contextual situations. Just comes off a bit scary at times.

3. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    and how does it feel a few days post-experiment?

4. frenchywife

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    At first I was ok, feeling good. XTC was nice - but spent way too much time in front of the computer (like 10 hours and is now paying for it with a swore back!) Then after SWIM ingested two pills of XTC, I wasn't feeling so hot. This was the next morning (I started the meth around 5 pm, then took the first XTC pill at around 11pm, then the second at around 3 or 4 am). All of a sudden, SWIM's arm and hand started to feel tingly and numb (left side only), and SWIM's head started to feel funny - also tingly, with a really bad headache. I started to freak out, but then calmed down and let it pass - it took a few hours, but it scared the shit out of SWIM.

Think SWIM learned her lesson - SWIM's advice to You - DO NOT MIX MDMA & METH! Bad combination - feels good at first, but I think once the XTC wears off, the meth is still there wreaking havoc! Took a few days for SWIM to feel "normal" again - even after two days, SWIM still felt tingly and numb in her hand and fingers (left side) - really weird and scary. Again, I do not recommend mixing the two - do one or the other - not both!

5. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    not to be an alarmist, has the tingling abated? ongoing numbness/tingling may signal neurological imbalance and in the worst of cases, damage. avoid stimulants for the near future and consult a doctor should tingling / numbness persist.

6. frenchywife

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes, the tingling has abated, thank God! Scared the you know what out of SWIM which actually isn't a bad thing - think I will stay far away from meth - it's an ugly drug and I don't need to get hooked!

Thanks for you advice! :D