methadone.

Discussion in 'Methadone' started by bonghed, Nov 17, 2005.

1. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Hi, could you write your methadone experiences (only if you tried it without opiate tollerance) as swims mate swivy has sorted swif lots of things including pills, crack, salvia and dmt. But not meth (she ex junkie), she doesn't need it, any, (££).

Can you write your experiences and also why u think it's that bad (if you do)

[Moved by KT ~ Post in the correct forum!]Edited by: Kemikaru_Tenshu

2. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Methadone is not very exciting. It's like heroin or morphine but
    lacking euphoria-- its flat and sedating, somewhat like other sythetic
    opiates such as pethedine (but less nauseating). I don't think anybody
    but someone with a junk habit would really bother with it.

3. dclacomb

dclacomb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    This isn't the correct forum for this question.

I have tried methadone. It's not the bad, but it has a very
    long duration. Which means swim can't piss for about 48 hours.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  4. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Yes, this is the wrong forum. Methadonewon't do you much harmto take a few times, but, because it is longer acting than heroin, as dclacomb says, the withdrawal peroid is longer.

5. mkalner

mkalner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a general question that maybe some one could answer. I spent a few years on maintenance in N.Y in the 80's on a dose of 80mg a day. Getting off the shit was the worst experience of my life, I left the clinic at 10mg a day and I thought that the withdrawls would never end. I suffered for three months. My problem is this. I have habit of about 6 or 7 10mg percocets a day and I get sick, of couse if I don't have any. so I was thinking about going on maintenance again to ween me off the percs, but I know the pit falls, even with good intentions, I know that I'll end up on the program for months or years on a high dose, when all I wan't is a detox that I won't become sick on. I heard of this stuff called bupernex (spelling???) that you can detox on. Does anyone have any experience detoxing on this. It seems to be popular in South Florida. Also is the detox expensive??Edited by: mkalner