methadose

Discussion in 'Methadone' started by allyourbase, Nov 7, 2005.

1. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have like 9 10 mg methadose. whats a good recreational dose? Im thinking 30 mg, am I way off?

2. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sorry I can't answer but a friend of mine has been holdn on to one for a while wondering how much to take. It's a wafer like methadone and not sure how they comp. but im bout to search that. if you find out b4 me holla and let me know! P

3. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    supposedly the same thing except the binders and fillers used just making it a multi-source type drug. same active ingredients though

4. deji

deji Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    It takes about 3-4 hours for it to peak. So be careful. Lots of OD happens that way with methadone, since hour goes by and not feeling it, take more, etc. Especially if have no tolerance to opiods. Methadone is very strong.

Wafers are 40mg by the way. At least the wafers (orange) I know of.

5. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    20-30mg should be plenty hell swims got an addiction for them to but he conserves and takes about 3 to 4 of the 5mg and feels pretty good (not sloshed mind you, I don't like to get sloshed anymore, just buzzed)....btw swims also 260 lbs. 6' 3"...he is also almost a daily user so tolerence buildup could be an issue.......

Last edited: Mar 3, 2006
  6. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    methadose is great as it eases the nausia You may encounter from pure methodone. 10mg should be plenty....

7. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was on methadone a green liquid in rehab but it did nothing for me (i think it was the point) but i refused to take it after a week cause i was ready to drop all addictions. personally i c no rec use! my bud ate the methadose half so 20 mg and got light headed and a headache. FUN i say dont do it unless your that bored or in rehab coming off H or other opiods

8. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Be carefull with that, if you don't have a tolerance you could easily od. Methadone comes on very slowly and many people redose and end up completely fucked.

9. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sim has read that it can take 3 days for methadose to raise ur blood level and get to the right dose... is this something swim needs to consider if trying methadose once or twice recreationially (not for pain or addiction)? Any insight would be greatly appreciated, peace...

10. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    No this is the amount of time for a stable dose to be reached when treating addiction. For recreational use a one-off dose is what You needs. TBH though there are much better recreational opiates/opiods, I have always found methadone lacks the euphoria of other opiates.

11. Built for sin

Built for sin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from Philadelphia
    Old thread, but for future reference, it all depends on your addiction...do you use opiates? have you ever used methadone or at least heroin?....if you'r'e used to taking opiates 10 megs won't do anything and even 90 megs won't do much....iif you don't take opiates alot and you are over 150 lbs, 60 megs should be a fun buzz even though methadone doesn't produce much euphoria....hope it worked out well