Methamphetamine is killing my mind and body

Discussion in 'Amphetamines addiction' started by kiddo, Jul 24, 2004.

1. kiddo

kiddo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    After 3 months using speed everyday my mind's exploding... there are good and bad days but right now damn going crazy. I lost my weight, my nose hurts, my face, my teeth... most of the time I spend alone cause I'm not intrested in ppl (only one.. but in those 3months I haven't seen her)

Is there nothing I can do that helps for my teeth cause I don't wanna lose them omg no... only the thought makes me freak like hell

I tought if I see pictures and read things on the internet I'll think about it and quit. but two nights agoI saw pictures and they made me feel really bad.. I don't think they were real but still there is a bad feeling. when I feel like today and go crazy I keep on running to that shit.. I promised myself to quit two weeks when I go on holiday (after 9days). I'll see what that brings...

there was just a need to tell this someone and see what others say about it ... keep it good ppl!

<SCRIPT language=javascript>postamble();</SCRIPT>

2. manda

manda Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Quit for a few weeks, it will slow these things, always brush your teeth well twice a day at least.

3. discobloodbath

discobloodbath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i read in a book that mescaline has helped alot of people with addictions... maybe u should read on the various cactus out there that containe it

4. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just remember your killing yourself, and seperate your needs from your wants. If your gonna quit my advice is to pick up a hobby immediately like working out, running, programming, whatever.

5. discobloodbath

discobloodbath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    white ryan is right... its your life and only u can take control of it.. if your friends tweek, then its time to meet some that dont.. you have to distance your self from all those temptations, n things that could bring on an urge..good luck my friend

6. TwEaKeR sEeKeR

TwEaKeR sEeKeR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Methamphetamine abuse

Febuary 3rd of last year was swim's first time using this substance.I also have had every other day use until Dec 23rd,not I am off I feel really sad.

I didn't notice how bad I looked until as of recently.I look dead I went from 125 down to 100 pounds.I look sick,the issue is that I seem to have lost my social life,people who I "THOUGHT" was my friends.

I feel like dying I know im dead from the inside,I can't even go a day without thinking about it,I don't know what to do from here.I'm lost I need help and I could never confront my parents about it they don't know.

I have notice a lot of things that have changed about me,the way I act,the way I think about things,the things I notice like the birds chirping in the morning.All the little things of nature no one cares about.I'm really paranoid to.I think thats why I lost all my friends,I seemed to have lost track of everything.

Only a few friends I have left.Because they did the dope with me.Now I know why they aren't my friends anymore.I was more worried about getting my next supply then going out and hanging out with them.Im always worrying about getting high I don't have fun anymore.Lately I feel like im a horrible person,but when im high I feel normal,I don't feel normal without it.

The thing is I don't wanna quit,and it scares me because I think it will lead to my death,but I don't wanna die I wanna be high forever.I love it.I just want someone out there to feel me and tell me that i'm not a crazy ass methhead.I don't wanna be alone.

I think quiting will be the best thing for me.Deep down my conscience tell me I need to,but I can't everyone I know does it so when its around I CAN'T SAY NO!!!I need someones opinion.What should I do?Will life be better if I quit?But how do I stop thinking about it ?I love it so much.

Thanks for listening guys,

Tweakers 4 Life,
    J Scrilla

7. TXRoughneck

TXRoughneck Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The road doesn't go on forever, and the party does, indeed, end. It's all up to you as to how far down that road you want to keep going. When SWIX gets to that point, he backs off for a little while. Don't ever put your conscience on the back-burner. If doing something makes you feel bad about yourself, stop doing it. -- Love, Peace, laters.

8. neoken

neoken Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would steer clear of those who do it around you, or walk outta the room when they do, meth gets to people pretty bad. good luck

9. pumped3.16

pumped3.16 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    OMG,your down to 100 pounds,my dog is heavier than that,get help dude.

10. TwEaKeR sEeKeR

TwEaKeR sEeKeR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well,why does it gotta be so bad on the health,this is the best thing man could have ever created.I wish that people didn't look me and see it.Thats the problem though man I don't wanna stop doing it.Im addicted and I know it.

I'm to young for this to happen.Why does this happen to me,I just wanna live a normal life.When im clean from it I have these horrible dreams where I wake up and can't move my body.I think it has my soul,but I can't believe that,I wanna own IT.I wanna take control,but in the end it always takes control and it eats me alive.

11. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Not ever being addicted to meth i cant even begin to understand what it is like besides what i hear from other people. But in all honesty i think you definately have a problem. You weigh 100lbs, now are you male or female and how tall are you? If you are a dude like pumped assumed that is very very unhealthy. I know withdrawals are the most horrible things in the world but they are worth it when it means saving your life. Maybe get some professional help. If not check out the addiction and recovery forums here, when you do decide to help yourself im sure everyone here will be there for all the support you need. I know i dont know you personally so i have a completely unbiased opinion, as it really doesnt matter to me what you do, but please think about what i say and try to at least cut back on how much you do. Life is precious and you dont have a second chance. Good Luck.

12. TXRoughneck

TXRoughneck Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I feel much pain when looking back on some of his trips. True friends are hard to come by, and this memory sums up the worst of the bad things that drugs can do to you.

On many different occasions SWIM's best friend was trying to have a conversation with him, and all I could do was shift his stare to the face of his friend, into space, and back. I was completely uninterested in anything his friend had to say because all he could think about was his next fix. Often he just wanted his best friend to leave because he didn't want to share his gear. Their friendship has existed since childhood and definitely transcends drugs. The realization of the feelings SWIM harbored for his friend during his trips caused him to take a step back. Jeopardizing his friendship concerns SWIM much more than any physical pain he might experience. Some things are more important than feeling good, or even one's physical well-being. Taking a stand upon principle, and never letting go of your conscience are two of them.

13. pharmapsyche

pharmapsyche AKA Miss Methylene Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    It sounds like you know you want to quit using meth, and i wouldn't know frome experience but as they say, once you know it, you can do it. It sounds like maybe you are a little too in love with it, but ofcourse you are, it's a drug people love to hate. I don't think she's ever gotten too out of control on any substance and believes deep down in her heart that she will always will be able to do different drugs without it going too far. But maybe I am wrong, or maybe she really does have alot of self control. I hope you know that people out there in this world, don't think your crazy, such as myself. I think you like to get high, you like to speed, it's a wonderful feeling, but if your getting to the point where you know yourself that it's getting out of control then I think you should get some help. Maybe telling your parents won't be as bad at you think it might, maybe they would support you and help you and it sounds like that is exactly what you need. All in all, you just have to realize it's all up to you. All we can say is, do what YOU think is right.
    I wish you all the luck in the world!

14. TwEaKeR sEeKeR

TwEaKeR sEeKeR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thank you for your opinions and help guys.I noticed a lot of things have been going back to normal as I catch up on my sleep,I don't see things move on their own anymore.I'm really exhausted though.I can't seem to sleep enough.I've have only done meth two times since dec 23rd.

I would also like to thank you guys again for talking to me,now I know im not alone,but this past year has been a hell of a ride for me,sleeping maybe 10 hours a week for around 8-9 months fucked with me hardcore.I can actually trust my bestfriend now,but the paranoia just won't seem to go away.I can't leave my house and I won't.

I'll keep you guys posted on how i'm doing with my addiction problems,and I will let you know when he does meth.He usually reads all the amphetamine forums will speeding.

Love you guys,
    J

P.S.
    If anyone needs to know anything about taking or information on this drug feel free to message me,I am viable for you:)

Stay up tweakers!:D

15. TwEaKeR sEeKeR

TwEaKeR sEeKeR Newbie

Reputation Points:

Im a male 19 years old.

16. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey tweaker, been there. You need to stop the maddness for a while. Like you, I went from 190 to 130 lbs. in a matter of a few months. Swim stayed off crank for years, before he felt secure enough to try again. The demon still there, but not as bad. Now swim limit self to three times a year tops. Now I weigh 230 wish he could lose weight. Good luck in kicking the habit.

17. TwEaKeR sEeKeR

TwEaKeR sEeKeR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Fortunatly I'm spun out:)

18. dreamatrix

dreamatrix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    seriousuly the only cure i can advice you is a healthy dose of psychedelics,, :) it will make you see how destructive you are towards your own body ,, ,al i needed was one good hit of acid to realise meth, speed , is BS in the highest degree , i mean ,, they sell that crap by the dollar amount i mean ,, its that cheap not cause it s that easy to manufacture , but becasue its just big big crap :) no offense,, to meth users , i experienced the amphetamine vertigo myself but got out on time :) ,im not judgingrecreative use but get out while you still can,... just my two cents

19. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    id just like to say good luck but also note on a comment you made about the birds. im currently trying to quit coke, and its interesting because for a long time now ive noticed how i hear the birds chirping all the time, but whats interesting is how somehow ive managed to relate the calls to my addiction. i would wake up in the morning feeling amazing, then id start hearing the fucking birds and everytime this triggers something in my mind to dose up. i mean this is all the fucking time now, its like all i here is birds chirping everywhere i go and when i hear it i think of cocaine. anyone else had anything like this, sometimes when im inside and i hear them i wonder if there even real, and sometimes i think it really is just my mind in auditorial hallucination because ive heards these fucking bird calls during the night. i think i might be alot more fucked up than i think. anyway i wish you the best with kicking meth, i dont tweak but im geaked.

20. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Give sober living a chance again. In the psychotic spell meth holds its users under you may not realize the great things life has to offer you that meth won’t allow. I have been where you are and didn’t want to change at all. All I wanted was to use. I promised my mom and dad I would give rehab a shot and at least a year clean after rehab to see which lifestyle I would rather live. Well, it’s a year later and there is no question in my mind that I would never want to go back to that life. Life is wonderful in its purest form and has a lot that it can give you. Give sober living another chance and if you don’t like the good things that it brings such as the ability to experience true happiness and love. Then meth will be waiting for you, it ain't going nowhere. You’re already at the point where you’re not getting high but just getting normal. Give it a couple months sober and you can have that same normal feeling without the heartache and bullshit that goes with the meth use. I’m sorry to come off preachy; I’m just trying to give my best advice because I see a lot of my self in your post and have been in your shoes. You are not the first and won’t be the last to go through this but give yourself options before committing the rest of your time here on earth rotting away. You should rule and control your life...NOT METH!! Best of luck to you with whatever you choose to do. Keep us posted. And please feel free to ask me any questions you may have.