methamphetamine or amphetamine?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by wertfun, Sep 27, 2005.

1. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    A friend :) shoots amphetamine but never tried meth.He tried ecstasy manytimes but not that ice meth. So he doesnt know the difference. He likes amphetamine and wonders can he replace amphetamine with methamphetamine?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2005
  2. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    If your friend enjoys shooting amphetamine Im sure he will enjoy shooting meth too, but I can see your friend getting himself into a really bad habit.

3. brandonBOYDrox

brandonBOYDrox Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    at least try smoking or snorting it first. injecting it is just a horrible habit

4. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    can you explain why is it a horrible , bad habit? I mean what is so worse than snorting or smoking?

5. civiccpedx

civiccpedx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    injecting is horrible, because of the risk of disease spread. you could get an infection, if your not skilled you can leave a very noticeable mark. smoking an snorting is also harmful, but less damaging for just a few tries.

if your gonna get hooked dont inject

6. Boyv

Boyv Silver Member

Reputation Points:

Besides of this meth just has a very high chance of becoming an addict. The kick after your first snort stays for hours, and after those hours you still feel it a bit for hours and hours, but you want more of that fresh kick after the snort... man it's really tempting.

7. wertfun

wertfun Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    How you take how long take the efection starts. How long it takes. If you eat the effection starts latest.And lasts longest but remember coming down is also longest:)

snorting second about the efection takes long. You can also inject to mussle but its stupid,terrible eeging, burning. Its quiker then snorting and eating, starts show it self and earlier finishs. Tehn comes under skin. Then comes stooting it up.(lovely) in seconds starts and finish earlier. Coming down is really easier then all the othersand qicker.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2005