Methyl-Benzyl-Piperazine

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Abrad, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I have been told that some of the newer piperizine pills on the market are claiming to have this new ingredient in them. There seems to be very little information on it.
    I find it a little worrying that this nearly unknown substance is being marketed in combination with other piperizines as "extra strength pills". Does anybody have experiences or information on it?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2006
  2. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Please refer to SWIM's report on London Underground's XXX pill which is 200mg BZP + 100mg Methyl-Benzyl-Piperazine...

3. happycath

happycath Guest

Reputation Points:
    i've not had the XXX but have had the bolts,1 tab then a few hours later tab no2.
    they really do act like a small dose of speed,but they are not as harsh as speed.
    i know the have the 200 mg bzp in them don't know if they have the other stuff as well.
    my time on them was very good.

4. Hover

Hover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Methylbenzylpiperazine is the methylated variant of BZP and the effects are best described as MBZP being to methylphenidate what BZP is to amphetamine. As of 2013 its legal availability in major Western countries is pretty much restricted to Canada, as a research chemical. Even there it is not widely used.

5. LifeSucceedsDeath

LifeSucceedsDeath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    This one appears to be a total dud so far (I mean moreso than just being a piperazine member in general). I have experience testing doses of this from 100mg to 500mg orally, to ABSOLUTELY NO avail. I'm considering the possibility that what I have is either not MBZP or maybe just very very cut... I've requested info from the vendor but I doubt I'll get much back. I'm very curious whether anyone knows if this is completely inactive, or not? At the most what I experienced with 500mg would be classed as threshold stimulation, so I'm certainly not just stimulant tolerant or coming in with overly high expectations on this one.

Also, do not try for IV unless injury is desired.

-Life

6. Hover

Hover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It's because of posts like this that I have never tried this stuff and never will. That and the fact that Research Chemical suppliers in Canada never seem to run out of it... a reliable dudmeter.

Tags: