Combinations - Methylone and Weed

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by Dogears, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I met this guy the other day named Swim. He told about a methylone trip he took recently. He took 200 mg of methylone. The first part of his trip was great. However, after he was out of the peek he descided to see what it would be like to be stoned and on methylone at the same time. He figured methylone and weed would be a good combination.

Turned out he had a bad but very interesting reaction to this combination. He smoked a fair amount of weed as he was not initially feeling the effects of the weed much. After about 45 minutes he noticed that the weed was having a strange effect on the trip. The normal happy effects of the methylone became reversed and resulted in depression effect that remained until the weed wore off.

About an hour after that I started to get a general feeling of sickness. This persisted for a little while and evetually resulted in a very minor and brief barf. After this purging I started to recover and felt much better.

I have never heard of anyone reacting this way to methylone and weed in combination. Anyone know of similiar troubles with this combination?

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Some people say otherwise, but in my experience methylone doesn't
    really combine too well with other drugs. Which is a shame, because the
    stuff practically begs you to take more drugs after you start coming
    down. Both pot and N2O have been ok for me, though not spectacular as
    they can be on some other drugs. Things like psychedelics or other
    entactogens have proved problematic and/or disappointing.

A friend of mine also had a bad reaction to smoking pot while on
    methylone, so your friend is not alone.Edited by: radiometer

3. Dexy Mcfukfuk

Dexy Mcfukfuk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i am not too familiar with methylone, but my experiances have shown that it is generaly not a good idea to smoke weed until you have begun to come down.

4. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I've only taken methylone once. Took 120mgs followed by a pill about 2 hours later. Massively enhanced the effects of the pill, like first time all over again, and I had a great night.

5. elbow

elbow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim's never tried methylone, but has had pretty bad reactions combining weed and mdma. I have reported occassional episodes of paranoia that makes him unlikely to combine any mdma-like substance with cannabis.

6. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    I wouldn't take methylone without weed/ hash, but I think many would disagree. It makes the experience more intense and enjoyable (for me), although more introverted, and slighly 'psychedelic'. The same goes for MDMA. Methylone mixes well with low doses of psychedelics, but as the duration of methylone is so short, less well with fuller doses.

7. RandomStu

RandomStu Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    59 y/o from U.S.A.
    SWIM very much likes the combination of Methylone and weed. Has also thrown into the mix piracetam (which is said to enhance any anphetamine-type drug), cigarettes, nitrous, and vicodin. For a peak, has combined with Salvia or DPT. Methyl is particularly nice with Salvia; the soft embrace of Methyl is like pillow to fall into after the exhausting cosmic travels of Salvia.

I posted a little report of a multi-substance session, including Methylone:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOOPS!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2007