Combinations - Methylone combined with mephedrone?

Discussion in 'Beta-Ketones' started by Infinite I, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Infinite I

Infinite I Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have just purchased a gram of methylone and a gram of mephedrone and he was wondering if they can be combined at all??

Swim seen some people on a music forum mention this combination but couldnt find info after searching here.

I have no experience whatsoever with any of these substances but he got the impression from some folks that in combination it made for a better experience.

Swim will keep reading about them, has been doing so all day today but would love to just ask for any advice to a newbie about this, like would it be wise to combine ? Should he just test them themselves, or as I am hoping does one potentiate another and make for an even better experience? Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  2. DynoMiTe

DynoMiTe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My Buddha statue loves this combo! He said for beginners you might want to try 150mg of each. He also said this is about as close he has gotten to the real MDMA high.

3. ovalshapedhedgehog

ovalshapedhedgehog Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    SWIM told me that they go very well together.

However, I said that you shouldn't mix and *snort* them, as methylone apparently has little effect when snorted.

He said that you should mix about 150mg-200mg of each in a rizla and bomb it.

He also said that the combo of the fluffiness of the M1 and the full-on-ness of the meph was as good as real MDMA, perhaps even better.

4. Infinite I

Infinite I Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Great advice thanks folks, funnily enough I got his package the other day then checked this thread and You said dont snort the methylone, I had just snorted some too, roughly 50mg it was noticable then he snorted some mephedrone, maybe 80mg. So in the future, i.e tonight he will put some in a capsule and swallow.

He had nice effects from when he snorted some, similiar to mdma but the real benefit was the sex he had with his partner, it was the most intense hardcore sex hes had in a long time, his mrs said it was the best sex she ever had :applause::laugh: Usually with uppers swim can have the problem of maintaining an erection but not with this the other night, he also had red wine and some grass, really happy with his first taste of pure rc's! :thumbsup:

5. Infinite I

Infinite I Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Well swim tried roughly 130mg of each in a capsule and had a great experience. I feel he has missed out and hope these chems stay legal. I was drinking alcohol also and went to a metal club and then a drum and bass club and music was amazing on it, very nice! It was very similiar to mdma and felt very clean though he had a hangover the next day and didnt get a good sleep, so in the future he will probably dose 100mg each.

Sure it was shulgin that said if you have a good experience with a certain dose try a little less and see how it goes. He actually feels it was a little too strong as he was buzzing all night and making a bit of an arse of himself but that could be due to the wine he had been drinking most of the night, but once the drug kicked in he hardly drank at all.

Very surprised and happy at this new ally he has discovered as is his two friends who were also guinea pigs that night, highly recommended! :thumbsup:

6. polidelaiko

polidelaiko Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    150-200mg of EACH is A LOT. If you ask SWIM.

7. Infinite I

Infinite I Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I would agree that 150-200mg would be far too much for this swimmer also. My friends and I aimed lower than 150mg and that felt too strong, next time he will try 80-100mg of each as it lasted quite long and peaked a bit too long also, went great with music though, but when the music ended it was still there 2-3 hours later.

He had a lot of jaw clenching and muscle tension, which seemed heavier than mdma or ecstasy tablets hes had in the past. Like when he was going to sleep he kept tensing up and it kept him from relaxing and getting to sleep. Hash seemed to help a little but not much. Good combination though!

8. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I would urge caution with this combination. When I tried it, it seemed to put him in a state of delerium.

He blacked out and when he came around was surprised to discover he had written hours worth of complete gibberish to his ex-girlfriend through MSN (she was offline at the time).

Low doses of each would be recommended.

9. Sarko

Sarko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from U.K.
    SWIM's friend takes both at the same time as they say it makes a good combe. I have only tried Mephedrone, and like most drugs, would urge caution before combining.

Try both seperately then combine if You feels confident with each.

10. Infinite I

Infinite I Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    To save money swim ended up combining them, each time he tried them. He has taken it all now. I found 100mg of each was good, he would probably do maybe less the next time. He had 120mg of methylone and 70mg of mephedrone at the weekend, seemed a bit much again, but goes great with drum and bass, I am all sore now lol Though he did take some theobromine for some potentiation, which he thinks may have worked, I was drunk and wreckless.

I felta lot of negtivity on the comedown yesterday which was crap. He was mixing with alcohol, but had all the hallmarks of the crap side effects that people get from ecstasy tablets, and he hasnt took them in well over a year, after being a big pill head, dunno whats in them christ. He hasnt had this negativity before with this combo, and the sex with mephedrone is phenomonal! :thumbsup: So hes thinking maybe try take it less often.

When I has the cash again, he will probably invest in these two again, they can be great with a partner like mdma, though his girlfreind took 100mg of each and it was far too much for her, but just right for swim. So be cautious.

My got a real downer with this combo, and these drugs in general after yesterdays dodgy comedown. Reminded swim of all the negatvie side effects these things bring, hes never had that with mdma powder though.

Swim really wants to try get a hold of some mescaline as hes heard low doses can be very mdma like, which is what I like, but without all the negativity the next day. Swim rarely gets those horrible negative feelings the next day from psychedlics, usually just have to deal with your mind and the epxerience rather than a dodgy comedown, both physically and mentally.

11. yaniczka

yaniczka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from poland
    hello! swim just received her first order of these two beautiful chemicals and after some research she is going to do combo as well. could u pls tell how long it takes before they start working and how long before come down? swym writes it lasted too long, but when taking separately, most peple say they each last 2-3 hours max. did swym go through the whole night only on one pill or did he redose (if yes how much)? thanks!

12. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    I have relatively clean comedowns on methylone. cant remember mephedrone comedown being that bad but haven't mixed em both.

swiy, .. confused by the use of the word "pill". methylone and mephedrone is sold as powder.

to come up is dependant on stomach content.. in general 45-60 minutes is fairly standard.
    most people tend to need a redose which usually works fine as an extension. theres a speedy phase which follows.. please read through the experience threads to fully grasp what these compounds are about before trying.

13. Infinite I

Infinite I Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    The first time I took 125-135 roughly of each it lasted from 9pm till roughly 6am. Swim struggled to get to sleep. The other night I had taken some theobromine which may have potentiated it, and was induging in some kanna, though just a little bit. He ended up till 2pm in the day from ten the night before, though swim can get this way sometimes, depending on the situation so its probably not a good guide. Aim low and then you should know, try take it early in the evening also so you dont end up all night, unless thats what you want.

EDIT: When swim referred to the word pill he meant ecstasy tablets.

14. yaniczka

yaniczka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from poland
    So I finally tried both last weekend. Around 200mg m1 and 300mg meph bombed on empty stomach and folled 1dcl of vodka a grapefruit juice. And she loved it loved loved it :D I guess it was quite a big first doze but it worked pretty fine and long! much better than shitty pills she got her hands on recently... cant say too much about come down cuz took another stuff afterwards but generally ok. great eperience!

15. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    That single dose combination is excessive + the alcohol... SWIM advises against anyone using dosages this high in one go. Don't want people turning up at hospitals to the new "devils drugs" :)

really sure You required such a high dosage?

SWIM only takes 250mg to max 300mg on methylone alone to get mad lifted. Adding 2-300mgs of mephedrone and it would be getting a bit nutty..

16. gimphood

gimphood Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    ---------------------------------

Methylone does have a profound but different effect when snorted according to fat Dave;s research lab..

This is a late post but be carefull on that 1.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010
  17. scored

scored Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    My fox enjoyed a 60% Mephedrone 40% Mephylone mix totalling about 250mg. This was for the first bump, and really hit the spot. subsequent use of methylone in the same session didnt seem to do much.

18. Seaquake

Seaquake Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    swim left a note on my desk which I have just found.

I am a male of about 100kg. I made an equal mephedrone to methylone mix of about 500mg and mixed well and split into 2 bombs of equal size (ie 250mg) and took it orally split apart by about 3 hours, the second one had almost no effect at all. Effects were shorter lived than either one on their own and oddly his heart rate was probably the same as usual (72bpm) and the blood pressure higher (183/107 compared to 125/75)- I had a blood pressure cuff to keep a check on things. the only other effect was his mouth went very dry. no problems using the toilet, nor any dick shrinkage either, that he would normally associate with stimulant usage. prominent veins on hands remained prominent so there didn't seem to be the amount of vasoconstriction as he might have expected, or if there was it was somewhere else to the usual places, eg extremities and knees, but given the blood pressure there must be somewhere. he doesn't think he'll be trying this combo again.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  19. teagy

teagy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I has tried this combo a couple of times
    and found it to be a little dysphoric the come down
    can be a little nasty too
    this could be due to alcohol which did not seem to
    mix well with this combination

20. Sicknote

Sicknote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was wondering what people have decided is the best way to get the most out of these RC's over the course of a night (for clubbing for example; as that's when I'm doing it next?)

I really like the full on come up of mixing about 150mg methylone/mephedrone (300mg total) and the effects last about 2 1/2 hours afterwards.
    After that, I take another combo of the same size and the effects are good (not as good as the first drop but still good!)
    It then seems impossible to prolong the empathetic/euphoric effects of the methylone any longer and therefore doesn't seem to be much point in continuing with it (I have done in the past and it just seems a waste!)
    So I just continue to take mephedrone which gives me a great buzz and loads of energy but this tends to make me anti-social and quite introvert. I still love listening to music but I'm no where near as chatty or social as I would be after a few hours on mdma.
    Methylone on its own tho, doesn't have the 'kick' or give me the energy that I'd want for clubbing!! Its a dilemma!!

I was thinking about starting the night with a weaker 50:50 mix (about 100mg each, 200mg total) then doing a bigger bomb (250mg) once thats worn off which is 70:30 in favour of methylone, then 60:40, then 50:50!!

Has anyone tried it like this or found any other method to prolong the euphoric high and the empathy you get from methylone?