Combinations - Methylone, Ketamine, Nitrous Oxide

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by astenu, Mar 10, 2006.

1. astenu

astenu Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    methylone plus ketamine & nitrous
    I had 100mg methylone left to burn which was not enough for an oral dose to have good effect. the nasal route seemed the best option. insulflated 50mg methylone-ouch that burns. feel an alert at the 30min mark. ho hum , stimulation is present, not much euphoria snort 50mg. ok an hour has passed and the euphoria is slowly building. chat online for a little while. not much happening now. the nice feeling is starting to decay after only 1 1/2 hours into it. there is a high degree of stimulation-feeling very alert but bored. snort 2 lines of ketamine without weighing. 20 minutes later I feel very lightheaded. get up to get a drink of water and has trouble walking straight. seems like a good idea to wander outdoors into the crisp cool evening air. swim walks out on his dock taking in the marvelous lake view. the stars seem brighter and closer to earth than ever before. feeling good to be alive, everything seems "right" and as it should be. noticing movement of objects in peripheral vision. a sudden emotional upwelling causes swim to recall positive events from the past that unforunately are gone. swims mind wanders into deep space. feeling very stoned. the ketamine seems to have overided the methylone now. back in the house swim decides to try a few lungfuls of nitrous. wow that was nice. I feel very detached, painfree and floaty. can no longer discern any effects from the methylone. at about the 3:30 hr mark swim falls asleep. I was expecting a hangover from the methylone the next day there was none to report. swim woke feeling refreshed and motivated. I feel methylone combines alright with ketamine, nothing earth shattering but interesting nonetheless. I will likely repeat this again sometime albeit with a larger dose of methylone.