Methylone + MBDB for MDMA like effects ???

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by cadillac555, Sep 3, 2006.

1. cadillac555

cadillac555 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    From the research SWIM have been able to find, it seems that, objectively, the substances with the most MDMA like effects are

1 Methylone

and

2 MBDB

Now what I want to know is :
    What about combining these two together ???
    Has anyone tried this ??? What kind of dose level has You or would You use ??? Any predictions for possible outcome of the combo ??? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank You

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Take it cautiously...even though you're asking about MBDB, this might be relevant:

I have had unsatisfactory results combing BDB and methylone, and definitely noticed more energy depletion/emotional volatility on the following days than with methylone alone. Interestingly, the combination produced mild yet pronounced phenethylamine-type OEVs. SWIM gave it a few tries, once with methylone + BDB (150mg/50mg) with a BDB booster, and a couple futher times taking boosters of <70mg BDB following 250mg methylone (actually - following 200mg + 50mg later then the BDB).

Sorry if this was confusing, but I wanted to get my exact doses down right. I thought the combined experience mentioned was actually somewhat alike to MDA (except that he got a lot of nausea, which he did NOT experience when merely boosting with BDB later in thye other experiences), but that it was not really the same. The pile-driver next-few-days effects and the lakc of memory about large chunks ot the night led him to believe and convey to me that this might not be the healthiest combo.

Bottom line: if one has MDMA much better to just take that if one desires MDMA's effects! :)

3. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    In SWIM's experience MBDB is NOT very MDMA-like at all. It's rather drowsy and alchohol-like in some ways, nor did he like it much (he does, on occasion, like MDMA very much).

I have read many times that MDMA+methylone (should) = MDMA but I would be wary of trying it. It would be very intersting to know if anyone has actually tried this combo, but if you want MDMA why not take MDMA? Methylone has a lot of advantages over its better-known relative.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    There are some large unanswered question about long-term toxicity with MBDB, Proceed with extreme caution only. Even less is known about combination of MBDB and XYZ. You only come with one brain - don't cook it.

5. cadillac555

cadillac555 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    So probably better to stick with with just straight methylone then ????

6. sweetsweetmary

sweetsweetmary Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from zimbabwe
    Any you's know if mixing Eden with Methylone creates a better feeling? This thread went nowhere fast just curious if maybe after a year and a half if someone has heard anything. :eek:

7. Durd1e

Durd1e Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    kk...I has tried this once. Be careful as it is vastly easier to take too much. Qualitatively it is similar to mdma in the same way both are seperately like mdma ie it is no more similar to mdma than either taken on its own.

It is a pleasant enough combo but made swim feel a bit 'couch-locked'.

Swim's advice...take them seperately as together is more dangerous and not really better, just different (and stronger as you have taken a dose of each).

8. Synesthesiac

Synesthesiac R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Thats a very interesting equation. What a waste of methylone :p

...I presume you meant MBDB+methylone (should) = MDMA.

I haven't tried tried MBDB yet, but if he does he will try it with his methylone to test for any synergy.

9. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I know you're just playing around with EW's words, but to be clear - the effects of MDMA + methylone are notably different than those from MDMA by itself.

10. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    I probably should have written that sentence better:), but I am sure Radiometer is right. It would be disappointing if that combination was exactly the same as MDMA-- and very unlikely.