Methylphenidate extracted, now what?

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by IHrtHalucingens, Dec 13, 2005.

1. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    So i extracted the Methylphenidate from a bunch of concerta, i know its not the 1st choice of most people but i had it and decided to make the best of it. So i extracted it and let all the liquid evaporate, now im left with a film or skin like substance on the botom of the bowl, i can see the chrystals in it however when i scrape it it comes off as skin. i know its prolly the gelaton that they add in the pills but how can i make this a usable substance? Thanks

2. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i scarped all the film up and broke it into little pieces then submerged into very cold water, to solidify any gelatin left over and filtered again, now im waiting for the water to evaporate off again. hopefully itll produce a sniffable product this time.

3. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If i were u i would have just used it via ingestion, if you do choose to be snorting the extract from this, i hope your using a sensitive scale. And your right, definatly not 1st choice, but hey i wouldnt waste it either.

4. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Yeah, ingestion woulda been easier, but i always like ot brush up on my chemistry and extraction techniques, this stuff is a mess, i wont do it again, but it was a worthwhile experience. and yes i have a proper scale so its all good.

5. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    what was the extraction method?

6. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    It was a CWE. But never worked out so SWIM gave up and marked it under the loss category. He ended up with water that took 3 months to evaporate in an open container with a dehumidifyer next to it, odd very odd. Then once it did evaporate it made a hard as rock coating on the bottom of the container that was unusable. Moral of the story just pop your ritalin dont try anything fancy with it. LOL

7. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Today SWIM just cut off the plastic coating with a sharp knife and grinded the inside with a mortel and pestel. He insufflated it with no problems at all. Why does You need to extract it? Well extracting stuff is fun, but it is not necessary if one just wants to be able to snort it. What was You needing a clean extract for, injecting?

8. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    LOL no no i hate needles. I had read around that snorting them without the extraction would gunk up your nose behond use. But it seemed as though the stuff that gunks up your nose is the brown portion of the pill not the white/pink part. Oh well i chalked it up to a loss and moved on it wasnt the end of the world that i lost a bottle of ritalin that was given to me anyway. next time ill tell SWIM jsut to seperate the portions of the pills and snort it the way it comes.

9. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    The brown part was snorted too, all parts were. A tiny little ball of gunk was picked of his nose a few hours later, but nothing more than what comes out after snorting a couple of lines of other cut stuff. Besides, nose picking is almost as nice as jerking off I say!

10. IHrtHalucingens

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    haha I agree he loves a good pick. Like that anti smoking commercial lol. Hmm i guess I was too quick to judge the poor little ritalin pill and its nastiness. Next time he will know better. But as for now hes enjoying propyhexadrine.