Mexican K vs. Uncle Sam K

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by Darkotic, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Darkotic

Darkotic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What is up with the Mexican K? Is that the nly kind around anymore? It's made by Ttokyo</span> brand... I hear it's not as good as the old K with the yellow label. N E one know about it?

2. msi23

msi23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hello I have done my share of K and can tell you that any Mexican k is not FDA approved so like any mex drug it will not be any where close to the mg on the bottle. If you have a 100mg/10ml bottle you may have any where from 64mg to 100mg but rarely on the 100mg potency mark as it should be ! Now <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region> brand the yellow label I find is always on 100mg/10ml mark ![​IMG]

3. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ttokyo is not bad.

4. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Didn't they stop making Tokyo ketamine? I heard that the factory that made it was shut down.

5. Darkotic

Darkotic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Think of all those poor tijuana animals...[​IMG]

6. Diego

Diego Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    Hahahha.

Since I'm in Mexico, I normally take mexican K. But I donĀ“t know any "tokyo" K. Never seen it, never heard of it.

I also get some K from the UK, it is common here. The two kinds seem ok and the same to me.

Theone I see the most in Mexico is from "Laboratorios PiSa" and it is intended for veterinary use. It may not be FDA approved since it is not intended for the US market, and FDA is an US norm. But it complies with mex. norms and it has a good quality grade. This lab also makes pharmaceutical grade chemicals.

"Ketalar" and "Ketaset" are the brand names which I use, and they seem quite ok for me.

7. Diego

Diego Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    The brand "cheminova" is also very common.

8. Freemind

Freemind Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The ones that I have tried are Calipsol (US) and Ketamine (Germany) which they come in 10ml sealed bottle for injection. Both of them are great. However, they are very hard to find and very expensive these days due to the war on drug. The most common ones that I could find are unbrandwhich usually comes in all sort of small unsealed 0.4 oz bottle with inconsistent quality and exact quantity.This is what we all pay for when there is a war on drug "high price, poor quality and only a few powerful and corrupted people get rich".[​IMG]

9. lancelot

lancelot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In cali, it's mainly vet Ketaset brand from mexico that is used. has anyone used human grade S-isomer Aneket?

10. Diego

Diego Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    SWIM have used human grade K, but I don't remember the brand.

This human grade K is normally carried by emergency services or paramedics. If you have a friend in this field, you can get it. This is the way I get his human grade K.

I said he found no difference between the vet grade and the human grade, snorting it