Mids,KB, Haze ?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by searcher, Jul 9, 2005.

1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    For the money, do you prefer cheaper weed or the higher grade stuff ? Swim likes mids(more for the $) but likes good weed too.
    Opinions ?

2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    middies give me a headache and a groggy high. I always go for the best I can get. Gotta love crisp energetic highs.

3. pokeymcsmot420

pokeymcsmot420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    depends on what u mean by mids, around here it breaks down into 3

brick- from mexico sticks and seedsusually brownish in color, headache giving weed. usually about half the price of mids if you buy an oz at a time.

mid grade- everyday green buds some redhairs a seed here and there but not to bad. very affordable and consistent.

dank- looks beautiful tastes great but doesnt get swim that much higher IMHO not worth the money.

so i guess i would say mid grades are the way to go, dank on holidays or when u got extra $ layin around

4. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    I don't like "headache weed", but, in emergency situations, it is better than nothing.

5. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    A little of This, and a little of That.

Two-thirds of the time, I smoke High-Grade. This is mostly because I like to choose a particular Strain, one which has a certain effect when I use it.Then, depending on thethings I plan to do that day, that Strain will give me the most happy time. White Widow pumps-up my metabolism, so I use it before I am going to exert my body. The hours of work just flow by, it's just another Fun day.

About half the time I DO smoke the Good Stuff, I mix-in30 to 50% of a so-soMexican Strain. This works real well. I get the Kick from the High-Grade, and another Kick. I get all of the Kicks I want.

The Low-Grade is good for certain things. Like NHansen said, he gets a somewhat "groggy high." So, I can use So-so Stuff for JUST that effect. For instance, when I want to relax as I watch a movie on TV. Then, I can just Let Go of the World (and my body, and most of my thought-processes), and pay attention to the movie (in a restful way).

I (usually) do not use Mid-Range Strains. It's not just that I WANT to pay more money. I seem to do best on High and Low. This way, it's more simple for me; just get the ones which (almost) always work like I want. I like to keep my life simple.

6. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Where I live the only differences btwn high mids and low are the names if a dealer offered me a gram of high for x$ or and gram of mid for 1/2x$ i wood take the mid because they wood more than likely be the same i wood only trust a very experienced growe on said matter