1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

mild/moderate kratom supoer powder dosage??

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Corksil, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Corksil

Corksil Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 3, 2007
    from U.S.A.
    swim recently bout some kratom super powder from an online merhcant. I am wondering how much he need to take for a beginning experience with a mild to moderate effect.

the xp thread says that a guy took about 6 grams of the super poweder and it was pretty intense. I am 150lb 6 foot medium build. swim ordered like 1 ounce or something he dont remember. swim searched but cudnt find anything the same as what he was asking in this thread. plz help a nub, thanks!

he sees on the merchants site that "This Powdered Kratom leaf (Super Kratom Leaf) is active at just 2-3 grams, with strong effects at 4-5 grams."

is this accurately confirmed from ppl with xp with this stuff? thanks
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  2. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Dec 11, 2004
    from bermuda
    Kraton varies quite a bit in strength for a variety of reasons. Following the instructions You has been given sounds like good advice. Some krato hard heads take large amounts, but I don't find that necessary.