Drug info - Mipt

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by Alfa, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    MIPT

TRYPTAMINE, N-ISOPROPYL-N-METHYL; INDOLE, 3-[2-(ISOPROPYLMETHYLAMINO)ETHYL]; N-ISOPROPYL-N-METHYLTRYPTAMINE; 3-[2-(ISOPROPYLMETHYLAMINO)ETHYL]INDOLE

DOSAGE : 10 - 25 mg, orally

DURATION : 3 - 4 hrs

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS : (with 5 mg, orally) "Maybe a hint towards the end of an hour. Nothing further. Slept soundly."

(with 10 mg, orally) "There is no question but what this is active. I felt it just a half hour after taking it, and was somewhat disappointed to see it disappear over the next couple of hours. A very good feeling, quite randy."

(with 10 mg, orally) "Definitely active, mild excitement, dry mouth, some muscle tension in the back of the neck. At 75 minutes, definitely rolling, but still no visual effects. Finally subsiding. Not unpleasant, although a feeling of restlessness persists. Tailing insomnia for 6-8 hours."

(with 20 mg, orally) "My handwriting is shot. There are almost no visuals, so why am I at a plus two? I feel very alert. Tried to sleep and ended up talking for quite a while instead The overall experience can best be described as 'mild'."

(with 25 mg, orally) "Quite an active dose. Same initial effects as with 10 milligrams, but considerably more excitement, central stimulation. At an hour, the effects seem to have plateaued. Enhancement of visual field, i.e., brightened colors, clearly defined objects. Definite auditory effects, and I can pick out each sound with clear definition. Very 'heady,' but still remarkably free of visual distortion. Slight mydriasis. As it subsides, there is some muscle tension in the jaws, but much milder than with MDA or even psilocin."

(with 20 mg, by insufflation) "Immediate onset (less than a minute) and to ++. A little dizziness. My first thought is, 'This is definitely psychedelic.' Everything looked brighter, and vision was tinted orange. Everything appeared as if under an orange overlay. No other visual changes to speak of. Skin, hearing, sensitive. All-in-all, however, sensory changes were minor. The effects on thought were more typically psychedelic. The spin-offs, tangents, and implications of different threads of thought became apparent, and I could watch them unfold with my mind's eye. These effects gradually tapered off over the next three and a half hours or so. During this time, interaction with my companions was facile, and we had a good conversation. This compound seems to emphasize 'psychedelic' effects over 'hallucinogenic' effects."

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2010
  2. trptamene

trptamene Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Please post info about MIPT here.

Can anyone add information about:
    • names / synonyms
    • molecule
    • dose
    • duration
    • side effects
    • legal status
    • have there been any reported incidents with this compound?
    • since when has this research chemical been available?
    • stability of the molecule / compound
    Experiences with MIPT should be posted here: Experiences - MIPT experiences

Names: N-isopropyl-N-methyltryptamine, MIPT
    IUPAC: 3-[2-(isopropylmethylamino)ethyl]indole

These documents about MIPT are in the file archive

Attached Files: