1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Other - Missing shot with vinegar

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Legion666, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Legion666

Legion666 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from U.S.A.
    My pet has missed some of his shot of crack. He prepared with vinegar and was wondering if he should worry or not, as he knows vinegar isn't the best option. It was just a tiny amount missed and hardly any swelling. I tried using the search engine but I'm on my phone and was having trouble. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

2. OC Head

OC Head Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Your pet should be fine. If the spot where he missed becomes very swollen and red then go to a doctor. But if it remains the same it might take a few days to go back to normal.

My pet monkey IVs crack with vinegar and he has missed. When he has the site is slightly sore and red, it will go down. But don't let your pet inject into or around the missed shot, stay away from the area and use another arm or site.