1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Injecting - Missing when injecting even though every draw back gets blood...

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by i_aint_doinnuttin, Feb 14, 2013.

1. i_aint_doinnuttin

i_aint_doinnuttin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am confused as to how I can draw back, get blood, start to inject, stop because it burns, draw back get blood and miss again. I have had this happen several times, and each time I will draw back 3-5 times and getting blood figure it should be o.k. but I continue to miss. How and why does this happen. It makes absolutely no sense to me. Talk about frustration.

2. Frmrjunkie

Frmrjunkie Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was a heavy iv heroin user so not really familiar with methamphetamine, but are you sure you are missing? Sometimes, though rare, I'd get some especially acidic heroin & even though I wasn't missing it would burn just a little when hitting the vein.

You may also be just on the edge of vein & having a hit/miss simultaneously.

Sorry I can not be of more assistance :) good luck, be safe

3. SB1981

SB1981 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Nevada, U.S.A.
    Make sure that when you do draw blood it isn't a trickle. That means it's half assed into to the vein and it will be a partial hit and mss. Try sliding it in a bit deeper maybe? Once you're in you will feel less resistance as you pierce your vein. When you register is there a steady flow of blood? That really sucks you're missing. I sure hope you can overcome this obstacle.

The only slight burning I've ever felt was not from missing but from a very thick shot after the injection and rush was done. Sometimes a thick load will make the inside of the veins sore if it's strong enough. That is rare, though. It didn't feel uncomfortable one bit during the injecion, but after my rush I noticed my vein felt sore for a few hours. No burning just tingling and discomfort.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  4. i_aint_doinnuttin

i_aint_doinnuttin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thank you. I appreciate the information. :)