Combinations - Mixing 2C-B and MDMA?

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by opiumjade7, Dec 18, 2004.

1. opiumjade7

opiumjade7 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm wondering if anyone has tried the 2c-b/ecstacy combination? Is the
    2c-b experience better not marred by the ecstacy? I've heard that taking
    2c-b near the end of the 'e' trip can lessen (or get rid of) the 'e'
    comedown, but what about the other way around (2c-b first, 'e' second)?
    Say you had two good doses of 2c-b and two good doses of 'e' available
    to you for the evening, and had nothing planned for two days after that,
    how would you proceed? (Note that it is not required to take all 4!!)[​IMG]
    I'm very interested to hear anyone's experiences.

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Fubar mixed them once and that gave a strange situation. Fubar first took an amount of xtc which they'll not advise to anyone. After a couple of hours, took 30 mg of 2c-b (note: this is a very high dose) At one moment they had 2c-b effects, some time later the XTC effects where there and 2c-b effects where almost gone. It was like the two substances where swopping seats at thei receptor sites for a while. Then after an hour it became truly psychedelical. They had true hallucinations for the first time in their life: Until then they had only seen distortions of reality, altered vision and nice visual effects. Now they saw things that had no founded relation to reality. Fubar was dazled by people changing like a wherewolf and crazy shit like that. Try to relativate that! There where strong erotic effects. They could smell a body from 10 meters with an intesity like they had thei nose in the neck of the person. Body's seemed to glow. Light was also very warm and glowing. Then they took another dose of xtc and one hour later everything started to change from the psychedelic to the speedy. And then came the CNS overload. They could only lay down and rest. Fubar then realized that they took far to much to enjoy it any longer. This lasted for 4 hours after which he was OK. The next week was rough. He had exhausted his body. fubar stopped using drugs for the next 3 years.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2010
  3. geordie

geordie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alfa, i never knew you had a 3 year break from drugs.

i've mixed 2c-b and MDMA powder. it was recomended to me by one of my dealers. It is a nice combination. i droped a small dose of MDMA and a small dose of 2c-b at the same time. (note: it was a very minimal dose of 2c-b and had had it not been for the MDMA this alone would not have done anything. note: i had been taking the MDMA throughout the day by rubbing it in my gums and smoking it, effects had worn off by the time i mixed it with 2c-b) While waiting to come up the chemicals i made a mixed line of 2c-b and mdma (i get my 2c-b in powder form not pill). i came up almost instantly,as you do when snorting things, and then headed out to see this DJ (doubt anyones heard of him. Jimmy Edgar from detroit? its hip hop influenced techno) i have to say though, the MDMA was overpowering the 2c-b. i felt more like dancing than sitting back and enjoying the 2c-b. there were visuals playing with the music that kept entrancing me. although i could feel the 2c-b working hard it was definatly a MDMA fuelled night. and to answer you question i would say do a dose of 2c-b and half a dose of ecstacy, let them take effect and then after you peak if you want to keep going do another half dose of e, you dont want to be doing to much 2c-b in a night.

4. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I've seen 2c-b described as 'psychic tofu', but ime it's more like a psychic amp, taking whatever you've ingested and turning it up to 11! With mdma it brings out the psychedelic qualities beautifully, but I'd definitely wait til well after the peak, and go easy on the 2c-b - you don't need much to blast off, and it lasts for ages!!! A very visual combination, and some strange physical effects - a kind of hollowness in the chest cavity, that feels like you've been made into a speaker, processing every beat around you! This can feel like cardiac arrhrythmia, as the heartbeat also feels like it follows the beat.

A classic combo, they could have been made for one another. Oh, I miss Eve! [​IMG]

5. Antidote

Antidote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Not to hijack (well maybe a little!), but does anyone have experience mixing MDMA and 2C-I? I'm guessingit would be similar to the 2C-B combination... any reasons not to experiment with this combo?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    DM Turner recommended MDMA as the best drug to combine with 2C-B, and I
    think this is mentioned elsewhere on Erowid. I haven't ever tried it
    (maybe will this year) but it does sound like a possibly dangerous
    combo if done in higher doses. I am always extremely careful with the
    speedier psychedelics, like the 2C's and psych amphetamines. They are
    the ones that most often result in heart attacks etc. when taken too
    far.

7. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would probably say Methylone is the best drug to go with 2c-b.
    Just seems to fit that l i t t l e bit better than
    MDMA.
    [​IMG]

8. chao

chao Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    swimmixed MDMA and 2c-t-7 which is I guess a similar combination.Nothing special, intact 2c effect, weak MDMA.

IMO it is harmfull from the enegetic point view: 2c altered and strong flow combined with chaotic MDMA sparkling....

Anyway I think it's a greedy waste of good chemicals.

For fine tuningor boostingup the trip use good old thc

9. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Micklemouse, the tofu i believe refers to 2C-D - and tofu it is not.

now, i have sampled MDMA together with 2C-B-FLY on several occasions and found out that i dont like MDMA anymore - 2C-B-FLY is such a superlative substance, imnsho, it makes MDMA altogehter unnecessary and dare i say obsolete?

that said, MDMA is not at all similar to 2C-B-FLY.

in re dosing strategy, i take low dose FLY before MDMA, then again midpeak of MDMA, so the transition is easy.Edited by: nanobrain

10. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Not that 2C-B-FLY is available to almost anyone at a price that doesn't require a job as an investment banker to afford...

Still, if I could get my hands on it, I might be tempted to give up all these other 2cxjqs.

11. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have tried MDMA with both 2C-B and 2C-I. He goes quite lightly and usually takes 100-150mg of MDMA followed by either 5mg of 2C-B (insufflated) or 3mg of 2C-I (also insufflated). The two experiences are similar, though the 2C-I is probably slightly nicer (but then SWIM prefers 2C-I to 2C-B anyway). Basically taking the2C-x a couple of hours after the MDMA leads to a more trippy and insightful experience than the MDMA alone would provide.

12. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Nano: What doses is your lab rat using with the 2-CB-Fly straight-up without mixing w/MDMA et al?

13. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I like the combo so much that he very rarely takes MDMA without
    following it up with some 2C-B a few hours later. He's not crazy about
    2C-B by itself, however.Edited by: radiometer

14. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^the rat in question is very sensitive, seein as its only got 3 neurons left and they are vying for survival, so 2-8mg straight up FLY for magnificant visual, intellectual and aural ensharpenment, or 2-4mg dosed every couple hours until thoroughly sorted.Edited by: nanobrain

15. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda

The Shulgins wrote that this combination as very useful in therapy. There are some experiences here.Edited by: enquirewithin

16. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Thanks Nano. Goes in the archives.

17. blue jammer

blue jammer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have mixed 2-ce with MDMA before now, after having done 2 quite strong pills.

I found it all kicked in around the same time and the dose of 2-ce was around 25mg, with an amount of MDMA around 200mg - I would NOT recommend doses this high, together, as I went blind for about a minute.

The rest of the experience was very very good, but that one moment of uncertainty was quite scary.

I think 2-cb on its own is better than MDMA, purely as SWIM can remember things on 2-cb, but not on MDMA.

Should MDMA cease to exist, I would be happy as long as there were 2-cb still.

[​IMG]

18. xwinorb

xwinorb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    MDMA and 2C-B mix very well. I recomend something like 75 mg MDMA and 25 mg 2C-B, take them together. There is some initial "noise" from the 2C-B, it gets nice and clear at about 2 h. If you feel like, redose the XTC and / or 2C-B, I recomend against dosing it more than once, you will start feeling too tired and wasted.

19. robertone

robertone

Reputation Points:
    Perfect combination

25 mg 2C-B is quite a high dose, a 20+ dose requires that there's a comfortable, trusted and equal minded environment! Not something for public places. A 16+ dose already comes [too] strong for many. Swim likes 2C-B, its a dose depending multi-level psychedelic.

2C-B combined with MDMA, perfect -- when the doses are properly balanced! 2C-B and MDMA should complete not compete each other. After some try-outs Swim and friends came up with 10 mg 2C-B and 100 mg MDMA per tablet.

Swim and friends really had good times with this mix, however, some might loose their inhibition: Once in a public place two girls, who weren't members of the regular group, spontaniously undressed themselfs in the middle of the dancefloor and started to dance naked. This at great rejoice of all other present.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2006
  20. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I have found 2CB-MDMA tablets to be extremely enjoyable.