mixing cocaine and ice

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by llllllllllllll, Feb 3, 2005.

1. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well i just smoked a bowl and hotraild some "ice" but ive been going for a while and i just feel. well that feeling you feel when youve been going for a while.

my buddy/dealer just sold me some cocaine. its looking mighty fine right now cause this is my 3rd day and even tho im upish my eyes hurt and my throat is sore.

so after all that the point im getting to is!

will one cancel out the other? or lessen either of the highs?

2. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    It can go either way, ime - potentiate or even out the high. Although after 3 days tweaking you're not likely to feel anything other than awake for a bit longer at best. The body and mind can only handle so much artificial stimulation and lack of sleep before it crashes.

My advice - get some sleep before you make yourself ill!

3. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea i didnt do it i just i dont really know what i did. but i fell asleep not even 10 min. before i had to get up to bring my bros to school. came back and my roomie had a bowl sat out for us.

but for real how should i do it?

3/4 cocaine 1/4 ice?

4. tweakerfrommars

tweakerfrommars Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You really just need to experiment a little, as even more than usual, mixing drugs can have vastly different results for everyone. Meth + coke is personally one of my favorite highs, and if remember right I did quite a bit more coke than ice, so a 3-1 mixture sounds good. But actually I would recommend starting off low with both. That way, you can manipulate the high based on the current feeling and where you think you want to go with it (I'm assuming if you're mixing the two you have reasonable experience with both) until the ultimate high is reached. If you do too much of either one though, it could ruin the entire experience and be a big waste of money. This is all also assuming the coke you have is of decent quality. Personally, I've found that lower-grade coke, while still retaining the stimulant effects, generally lacks that "on top of the world" euphoria unique to coke.

Mainly, be careful. There have been many deaths related to meth/coke mixtures, naturally because mixing two of the strongest stimulants in possibly large amounts isn't child's play, and many people treat it as such.