Combinations - Mixing DiPT with something more visual

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by El Calico Loco, Oct 15, 2006.

1. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My test subject is interested in mixing DiPT (i.e. "the audio trip") with something more visual. He thinks the combination of trippy visions and trippy sounds would make for an interesting time.

He's trying to be careful about combinations, however. He had a bad experience with just 10mg 2C-E and 200mg DXM. He's read the Erowid trip report about the horror of combining 2C-E and AMT. He's seen several reports of DXM + DiPT, but that doesn't sound like much fun.

I tried to UTFSE for him, but there doesn't seem to be much on the subject of DiPT (I kept finding references to 5-MeO-DiPT et al). Has anyone's My had experience combining DiPT with something like 2C-I or 2C-E? Is there something about mixing phens and trypts in general that is contraindicated, or does it all depend on the molecules in question?

ECL

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
  2. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have not yet tested with DiPT though it most certainly sparks his intrest with the unique audio distortions. He plans to research with it sometime in his future.

For now though, his favorite chemical is 2c-b. Music goes GREAT with 2c-b, but as with the DiPT and it's weird audio I don't know how great 2c-b and DiPT would mix. The visuals of 2c-b, to swim are absolutely amazing. The colors and patterns are insane. The best part about 2c-b is there is no real mindfuck with it. Swim usually feels fairly sober while on it, still watching crazy colors and patterns though :)

I don't think I could really recommend any other substance in combination for swiy. If You can obtain 2c-b, I'd recommend this combination to try, at least once.

3. renegades

renegades Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    This I has tried Dipt which is an auditory buzz. Initally it was real funny hearing people talk in this deep montone voice. However, it is also very difficult to understand what people are saying which is not funny. It took three days for my hearing to turn back to normal. Not fun.

4. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have found this to be true as well. Though the peak only lasts a few hours, he's found that it takes around 36 hours for hearing to return to normal. It can be annoying, and would have been especially so had he been looking forward to a concert the next night or something.

As far as the original question, Swim answered it himself. He took a low dose of 2C-E with a low dose of DiPT. He doesn't remember much (he forgot to take notes...freakin' druggies...sigh) except that it was enjoyable and didn't seem toxic. He doesn't remember having any nasty after-effects or hangover - at least, nothing more than he would normally expect from either. He hasn't died or experienced any brain damage (that he's noticed) since.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's safe - it's just one data point. Bear in mind that this is the same lunatic who has mixed 2C-I, 2C-E, DXM, and 5-MeO-DMT in various ways. One could argue that he was brain-damaged to begin with. :D

ECL
    (At my insistence, he is trying to be more careful these days.)

5. waxhorse

waxhorse Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Once upon a time, I knew a fellow who mixed Dipt with 5 Meo dipt, and quiet unexpectedly had fabulous full blown visuals combined with the auditory distortions. (**About 200migs+10migs)

It was a unique and very lovely day to say the least!

He said the auditory distortions were quite strange, he was listening to the radio waiting for the pitch shift but wasn't really hearing anything, and then his Sis called and then it all became apparent. He said the sound of his own voice in his ear was what was most suprising!

Be safe!!

WH

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo was thinking of taking his crew on a DiPT-spin. Perhaps going to a rotten lounge with a fat lady who sings at a piano. But judging from the opinions of lasting acoustic damage, he has scribbled a note to bring a cylinder of helium gas and a box of balloons as well.

Bongo. Always the cut-up.