1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Combinations - Mixing ethylone with red vein kratom?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Iwitchfinder, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Iwitchfinder

Iwitchfinder Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aug 18, 2013
    from Virginia, U.S.A.
    Hey guys, I'm pretty new here just got my hands on a healthy batch of dark crystals and took about 0.13 grams. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to use red vein kratom for the half life and come down. I found the best strain for me and the perfect dose to fit into my receptors like a key so to say. So i'm not worried about it not having any effect but just wondering if it would be alright to mix. I know it's a hard question since info about ethy, or bk - mdea. But thanks in advance experience very much welcome.

- Iwitchfinder