1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Effects - Mixing Klonopin With Gabapentin

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by ExpandYourOutlook, Aug 6, 2012.

1. ExpandYourOutlook

ExpandYourOutlook Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM wants to do this is it fun?

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    why would you mix these drugs? Why would they be "fun"? Have you ever done either of them before?

3. pharmycologist

pharmycologist

Reputation Points:
    My pet hamster says that mixing these two substances is fine.

He says neurontin (gabapentin) on it's own can produce a cool high at the 2800mg+ range, but he says it only happens when you do it once in awhile, aka everyday you'd feel nothing but tired.

My pet hamster is on both of these substances and tells me that they are synergistic. He means, AKA, that the GABApentin will have an effect on your GABA receptors just as benzos do (a MUCH stronger effect), but mixing them can be fun he says.

There is not too much harm involved here my hamster tells me, as long as you don't mix with other substances or take TOO much klonopin, as my hamster is almost positive it is nearly impossible to OD on neurontin (and he is a hamster!). So have fun, but don't expect too much besides a little potentiantion of klonopin.

4. chibi curmudgeon

chibi curmudgeon Gold Finger

Reputation Points:
    Gabapentin on its own is relatively safe, and clonazepam on its own is also relatively safe. When you combine sedatives, however, all bets are off. If you find both drugs fun separately, they'll probably be fun together, and small amounts combined probably won't hurt you. Start low, go slow, same as anything.

5. swervediggz

swervediggz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    im about to take 1800 mg of Gaba (neurotin) and 1.5 mg of Clonaz (Klonopin) i will come back and give my exp. tonight

6. swervediggz

swervediggz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    took a while to respond i know BUT

Klonopin (Clonazepam) & Neurotin (Gabapentin) is a great mix ... i've done it about 5 times now ... i still haven't figured out the timing and dosing completely (WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT) with this combo

if done right its like a very euphoric benzo like high

but its a new high all together not like a 1 + 1 = 2 scenario , its more like a 1 + 1 = 2a ... unlike some combos were you get more high but feel the effects of each this combo is synergistic like MDMA + LSD or LSD + THC

i hop someone would give some more responses on this mixture & a Gabas poten. effects across the board cause i've searched long and hard (not just Drugs-forum but bluelight , grasscity , opidphile forums and google)

i also mixed Klon + Gaba + Fent recently (dont come in here saying you shouldn't mix CNS depressants ... i know it can be dangerous but this exact same combo is prescribed to a relative so its is alright if you have a heavy opiate tolerance and are careful with your dosage)

and it was my most enjoyable opiate related high to date , inlcuding all my H shots and my Methadone + some + xanax mixtures (this combo is extremely dangerous)

7. PoopCoveredVagina

PoopCoveredVagina Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my friend just did this and he says he is mad jacked up so baasically he says it potentiates the suboxone and gives more of a nod... btw he took 8mg of kolonapin and 300mg of Gabapentin
    PCV

PoopCoveredVagina added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

i mean it potentiates the benzo's colonapin not suboxone
    PCV

Last edited: Jan 1, 2013