1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

mixing meth and GHB

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by jduba, Dec 30, 2004.

1. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Whats up board folk? This is my first post so here goes nothing... I was wondering about the dangers[​IMG]orthe hopefulglowing effects of mixing meth and GHB? Never used G before and well [​IMG]am a professional tweaker. Also wondering if the speediness of the tweak (GHB being a depressant and all) takes away from theswirl? Hope to hear fromyall soon! HOLLAAA

2. xawego

xawego Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Never tried this combi...but i can tell you this:
    Take after uppers a downer if you wanna combinate it.

3. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Howdy me again. Sorry to post reply to my own topic but decided to go ahead and give her a 'swirl' [​IMG]and from what i can tell there are no negative side effects of mixing the two. The only thing I can say is have a little something on your tummy before drinking that d-lish liquid. Other than that stay safe!

4. ~lostgurl~

~lostgurl~ Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    This is SWIM's fav combo. Meth gives you energy and focus and happy feelings while GHB takes away all inhibitions and gives you confidence. Be careful dosing though cause when smoking meth you need a bigger hit of G then usual, but say you haven't smoked in an hour then you need to have a smaller dose G. Not following this rule has caused SWIM to pass out on more then one occasion.

It is also the best mix for sex, especially for females swim thinks. SWIM finds Meth makes her multi-orgasmic (whether she has sex or a masti is not important she just wants to climax.) GHB makes swim touchy-feely (fore-play is amazing) and takes away all her inhibitions and swim feels sexy, like she can dance, strip, fuck, suck everything better then anyone lol... Pretty much it's touchy feely, sexy, erotic orgasmic sex. Too much G though and SWIM can't orgasm, not enough meth and SWIM can't cum either..... it's all about finding the perfect balance between the two.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2006
  5. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree it is now one of my favs also!!!! Have to admit there are a couple empty bottles around the house[​IMG]