Mixxing + addiction questions

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by desolated000, Jul 1, 2006.

1. desolated000

desolated000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok, I finally got my account working again. Its hard when you dont have a f*cking msn handle!

Anyway, I have some weed, dexedrine and some diphenhydramine. He's wondering if these drugs will mix without dangerous effects, he's seen nothing that would suggest so.

Also, if Swim were to take 30-50 mg of dexedrine a day for 5 days, would he get addicted? And since he doesn't normally take dexedrine, will he not be able to get any sleep?

I'm not planning to directly mix diphenhydramine with anything since he doesn't want to trip extremely bad, but he will probally still have the other stuff in his system.

2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I has mixed dexedrine and weed several times, he feels it relaxes him but takes away from the weed, so You will need to smoke more of the weed to obtain the same weed euphoria You get regularly, I like to use weed as a comedown, or try this, snort some dex (or oral, I like snort) then 4 hours later smoke a bowl or 2, then 2-3 hours later snort some more dex, it gives a mix of both (best of both world) but thats just swim's suggestion.

I would leave diph out of this mix, not smart idea... but when You wanna go to sleep some benadryl (diph i think, or maybe its dramammine swim always confuses the names) will do the trick, but make sure the amps are gone so You dont just stay up trippin feelin like shit (swiim recomends 50-100mg but not more)

3. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    30 - 50 mg dexedrine a day for 5 days? Is SWiD insane? Cos if he isn't, there is a good chance he'll be knocking on the door of it when he's finished! Don't know about 'addicted' per se, but he'll have the mother of all comedowns, & will either be saying 'Never Again!' or 'Gimme Some More! I Can't Feel This Way!'. In the case of the latter, then one could say that a certain level of addiction is starting to show.

Dexamfetamine is strong stuff my friend, with a halflife of 10 - 24 hours, so no, your chinchilla will not be getting much sleep - he'll be bouncing off the fricking walls! A Certain Mouse tells me that a starter dose of 5mg, with a top up of the same some hours later was enough for a fine night & most of the next day. Obviously, tolerance will build relatively quickly, & if your chinchilla is up for a protracted binge, then he could easily be popping the amount quoted by the end of it. But as a starting dose? That's just going to be too much, unless tolerance is already high imho.

Also, he certainly is going to want that weed, but caution is recommended - I firmly believe that a great deal of the problems associated with comedowns after binges of this nature have a lot to do with the combination of sleep deprivation & cannabis, especially the higher potency strains, raising paranoia levels & anxiety Respiratory problems have been noted after such binges, which may be due to the strain on the cardio-pulmonary system from the amfetamines, but may also have a lot to do with the increased ability to smoke a ridiculous amount, be it tobacco or cannabis. Remember also that cannabis temporarily raises blood pressure, putting extra strain on an already overworked cps.

A Certain Mouse doesn't usually recommend such things, but some benzo's (diazepam & lorazepam are used clinically for treatment of amfetamine overdose) would be good to have on hand for the comedown, or if sleep is needed, - but again, be careful, enough time should be left after the dex to start feeling like the comedown approaches. Mixing stimulants & depressants is never a good idea, unless in an absolute emergency.

Don't forget to feed your chinchilla every now & again
    as well - he may tell you to go away & not be daft, but he'll thank you for it later. Supplements are also recommended, especially B Complex, calcium & magnesium. After 5 days at the level SWiYou're talking about, your chinchilla is going to be pretty run down & in need of every bit of nutrition he can get his little paws on to stop himself becoming ill - keep on top of the nutrition as far as possible during the binge, & the chances of a totally heinous comedown & illness are lessened.

Also, wouldn't recommend the deliriant antihistamine in combination with this plan - things'll be trippy enough after a couple of days without it.

4. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I didnt think You ment 5 days straight, ye swim cant recomend that the longest I has ever done on dextro is 3 days 2 nights and that brought swim to the break of insantiy, swim's friends and swim refer to that incident as the incident of shadow people, swim and friends started seeing the shadows morph into figures out of swim/friends's peripheral vision, u go insane... sleep is needed.

5. desolated000

desolated000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My experimented with dexedrine before, and he can tell you 5mg is no where near what he needs. In fact he can barely feel 30mg to begin with.

But I am thinking nothing about doing this for 5 days straight is a good idea. I think he'll just mix the stuff up instead. Like one day dexedrine, the next day smoke weed, then do the diph another night.

How does going dex every other day sound?

1 more question! Will taking the powder out of the diph pills and drinking it make it kick in any more sooner or intense? If so I dont wont to drink as much. But swim cant stand taking pills!

P.S.
    The reason Im doing it for 5 days is that Im going to summer camp and it f*cking sucks!!