MJ Belladonna Strain

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by BeetleJuice, Jan 24, 2007.

1. BeetleJuice

BeetleJuice Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Hey peoples,

Iv been looking at some MJ seed sites and have noticed the Belladonna strain from paradise seeds which claims
    ---"Her tempting signals are of the kind you want to experience, but be warned, her tripping high is of a hallucinogenic nature."---.
    I was wondering if anyone has tried smoking this strain in a coffie shop in Amstradam or even grown it n toked on it and am curius about its effects. Is the high anything special or even differant to your run of the mill mostly sativa or is the quote just an advertising ploy?

Ta

2. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM also noticed this strain and took an interest, I am intending to try and grow it this coming year. If I do he will report. But yes do any my out there have experience of this breed already, if so, share he knowladge

3. humdroid

humdroid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
  4. BeetleJuice

BeetleJuice Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Sweet, I have also gotten some seeds and plans on doing a grow soon, depending on how they go I will give a report also when their done.

cheers

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I found the high comparable to Jack Herrer.

6. wheel19th53

wheel19th53 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this one loves it in dirt or aero. trippy comes on when you vapor, otherwise lasting head games, recommended, everyone will love the fruity spice,and there is plenty to go around ;)

7. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from norway
    While being a very good strain, swim never felt it to be any more hallucinogenic than other strains of similar strength. Then again, it's a long time since I had visual effects that could be classified as hallucinogenic from cannabis.

The one plant swim tested did look a lot like an indica, though, and it is supposed to be mostly sativa, he thinks. Might have been an indica pheno.

But an excellent strain nonetheless.

8. humdroid

humdroid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Y likes the taste and the trippy buzz.

9. purplehaze

purplehaze Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Phaze thinks the claim comes from the plant being mostly sativa. People claim that a sativa plant is a little trippy, and while new smokers might get that effect phaze doesn't believe that it would be anything like a hallucengenic. Closest phaze has came to tripping would be a strong sativa plant that caused things to slow down a little is all. He also put his shoes on the wrong feet.

Never smoked this particuliar strain though.