1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Mmb-chiminaca

Discussion in 'Cannabinoids' started by Flybyhigh, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Flybyhigh

Flybyhigh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Chemical Data

IUPAC: (2S)-methyl-2-(1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1 H-indol-3-ylcarbonylamino)-3,3-dimethylbutanoate
    Aka mmb-chiminaca

Molecular Mass: 384.5117 g/mol Molecular Formula: C23H32N2O3It is an indole based cannabinoid that shares some structural similarities with AB-CHMINACA but it has a dimethylbutanoate group. Scientists can conduct experiments to determine the basic data on the material, such as melting points, and solublities etc. and see how it compares and contrasts with the data from similar chemicals.

Some researching of both ab and mmb chiminaca with Interesting results which I will post details of in the next few days

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  2. Shampoo

Shampoo entity of sorts Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: new rc MMB-CHIMINACA

Please use the standard Drug-Info thread format. It's there for a reason. Also, I've removed the copy/paste from the vendor, since it amounts to source-discussion.

3. hookedonhelping

hookedonhelping Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

I would be skeptical about any vendor that states "All of our products are safe".

4. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:

This chemical is dimethylbutanoate analogue of ab - Chminaca and it has greater in-vitro binding affinities than most other cannabiniods it states on one vendor site. If this is indeed true this will be one bloody potent cannabiniod which could very possibly have micro gram activity, and should be treated with utmost care and caution by any researchers attempting to experiment with it.

5. Echelon1

Echelon1 Newbie

Reputation Points:

Be very careful with MMB-CHIMANICA, after smoking 5f-akb-48, I gave a smoking blend containing MMB-CHIMANICA a go, before I'd even finished the small joint it caused a massive increase in heart rate, severe anxiety & fear along with closed eye visual hallucinations. I could not move or I felt I would be sick, I just closed my eyes and rode it out for I'd say 30-60 minutes. I smoked approximately 20mg of the 'potpourri', half the spliff, maybe less, I can't remember what happened before I took a turn for the worst.

6. STEEZ47

STEEZ47 Newbie

Reputation Points:

Love this noid, current favourite after AB-CHMINACA and AB-FUBINACA is all right too. Much better than any of these 5-fluoropentyl shite going about. I think I prefer the CHMINACA's more than FUNINACA because of the lack of 4-fluorophenyl ring/chain. Not too down with the lingo

7. stoneybridge

stoneybridge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o

find it like 5f-akb48 but about 2x as strong

8. TheSalineCanine

TheSalineCanine Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    "To me not too much different to AB-CHMINACA - very tiny amounts needed, but no matter how small the amount a strong sense of sedation is produced - gives me 'the nods' even when a tiny amount is mixed into a J containing a good dose of FUB-PB-22, which alone I find very stimulating. I find both these *-CHMINACA cannabinoids very hypnotic as well as sedative."

TSC

9. STEEZ47

STEEZ47 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I only use these CHMINACA noids in my blend because they cause sedation, any cannabinoid that causes crack-like stimulation is no from me.

10. fixitwcw

fixitwcw Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    very strong would be an understatement. but after the initial two weeks of learning to stay conscious after having vaporized WAY TOO MUCH, and the next month of coming off of it, it has actually improved my mental outlook on life. now that i only vape small amounts and only a couple times a day, it has helped me to be calmer, and more positive. i believe this could have valuable pharmaceutical properties and applications for use on some patients in psychiatry.

11. iCeCube'

iCeCube' Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o
    This shit is fucking terrible withdrawing from, only smoked it for a month, 4th time been through withdrawel, I do feel shit. Numb everywhere, no sense of touch, toilets fucked, eating. I really hope 4th and last time I do this to myself. Aint slept in 3 days. This shit is also crazy potent I think it will kill a lot if a blend is brought out.

12. Shampoo

Shampoo entity of sorts Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    Please provide details as to the quantity, frequency, route of administration...etc. (i.e. how much were you consuming, how often, via what route [smoked, ingested, vaporized])

Without this kind of information, it's hard to determine the levity of your situation.

13. iCeCube'

iCeCube' Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o
    2.5G MMB-CHIMNACA Powder

1G THJ-2201 Powder
    1G THJ-018 Powder

500MG 2-NE1

I went through from 23rd November to Around 17th January. Man the fucking withdrawal was grim, could not feel my body at all I was completely numb and felt so so weird it's like I wasn't there but was, I did not crave though because I was very tempted to quit because it was my 5th relapse. Also never smoked 500mg the day I quit I found the bag of 2-NE1 when I woke up and looked up the day I decided to quit and it went in sink with like 300mg of MMB, If you have any questions about cannabinoids just reply here or PM me because I have went through them all. All the new ones anyway, and I can say they are fucking poison.

iCeCube' added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

On the 17th I realized holy fuck mate I have gotten myself into this again and as soon as I noticed I quit right away because the last time was feb 2014 n that fucked with my head n tempted suicide 5 times n went to a mental hospital to get better.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  14. magnum420

magnum420 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    21 y/o
    these new syntetic cannabinoids are very strong.i toke very small half hit and fuck it was like jumping in other world of paranaoia and i throw in garbage all 1g. the taste was so chemical. i tied Blueberry Incense Blend with 2 cannabinoids 1-pentyl-N-tricyclo[3.3.1.13,7]dec-1-yl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide

N-(adamantan-1-yl)-1-pentyl-1H-indole-3-carboxamide

15. OnHighLuke

OnHighLuke Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Mmb-chminaca very strong noid!!
    I usually smoke it into ecig with a custom made liquid:
    - 40 mg mmb-chminac
    - 1 ml pharma grade PG
    - 1 ml pharm VG
    - flavour
    It's really potent and stable liquid, only 2 or 3 deep hits from my cheap e-cig and you're in a fantastic noid headspace. Long lasting too, about 2 hours and no effects on appetite.
    This is good 'cause a don't like to become a very fat man :)

OnHighLuke added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

I forget to say that the very first time i make the liquid, some traces of noid were left on my spoon..
    So i - stupid- gave it a lick.
    It seems impossible, but 2 hours later i was fucked up... VERY VERY red eyes, a strong sedation.. So i went bed and take it as a lesson. This is not a toy, it' a strong compound so pay attention and stay safe!

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
  16. Maddox Kushman

Maddox Kushman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o
    for anyone that vapes. I just received an eliquid containing mmb-chiminaca, and God damn! take it easy on this stuff. it is active in very low amounts. if anyone Is looking for mmb eliquid, message me and I can help you out.

17. Bassjunky

Bassjunky Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A very good friend of mine was looking at something very much like this after a couple of failed attempts at dissolving these chems. He had tried 45% alcohol, with disasterous results, and also with an 88% ABV (176%proof) vodka minature, this worked much much better, but he found the resulting solution to leave a JUST visible 'granulation/crystalization' on the inside of the glass chamber the fluid is in on my e-cig.

I think what I am asking is what would be the most effective way of dissolving specifically THIS chem (Mmb-chminaca) as products like 'everclear' are not available in the uk where my friend lives.
    Until now he has been making his own herbal blends with this chem and likes it but is currently using Acetone as a solvent as this evaporates off of course when using a herbal product, but obviously using acetone in an e-cig fluid is probably not a good idea, so he asks if IPA (isopropyl Alcohol or rubbing alcohol) is an 'edible' solvent to use when making a fluid that is to be vaped?

18. MrMedical

MrMedical Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    This cannabinoid is just insane. I think it should be illegal, I smoked about 3 tokes off a joint with about 5mg of cannabinoid in it and it messed me up so much I had seriously high blood pressure (160/100) and a high pulse off 136 bpm. This lasted 25 minutes and I was hallucinating on the floor talking giberish while being totally unreactive. I thought I was going to die, my tolerance for cannabinoids is very low given I smoke weed often. I had chest pains for a good 2 hours after the experience, the high lasted an hour before it wore off and I have to say i wont be touching that shit again. Just too powerful!

I've also seen how quickly one can get hooked on legal cannabinoids and it is quite scary the effect they have! Be careful and start on a low dose of you are thinking of trying these sorts of chemicals (legal cannabinoids), you can always take more but once youve taken too much there is no going back.

19. cookey

cookey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    49 y/o
    A friend of mine just ordered 3 g of nm2201 and the people said they sent them .2 g of mmb-chminaca as a sample. My friend asked if I had any knowledge of these but have never tried any before so i am trying to help them figure out what to do with these noids. Before and after reading many threads on here I am still kind of confused. I'll read one post that wants to make me tell them that they are good, then another that makes me think I dont. They have been a long time mj user but then turned to blends as they moved to BFE and supply is non existing. Plus when you can find sales they are much higher strength and alot cheaper than the really good mj you can find on the streets. I have found little info on either of these. My friend has bipolar disorder on top of anxiety issues. They have tried xanax, Valium and the such but neither help to subside the anxiety that cannabis did. Their family members just don't get it and throw away their stash when it is found. My friend is an ex smoker and now vapes. They have been recently been buying the low quality liquid blends that are out there but either the dose in them are low or their tolerance is very high. The reason they are trying the noid route is bc after just paying over 20$ (on sale) for 5 ml which they were going through at least a bottle a day. The last brand they bought was from the monkey family and when received was 5 bottles of clear liquid with huge clumps of undisolved noids. Since they quit smoking when they do smore the blends it can be smelled on them and they are chastised for it, hence the need to obtain through vaping. I've read that some of these noids are potent at .05 mg but not good with converting the measurements. They have bought a mg scale, vg, and also ej mix as they read the ej mix will dissolve almost anything but tastes bad so they also bought vanilla flavoring to mask the smell and hopefully the taste. If vaping how many gm ormgs are needed per ml to make a semi potent blend. They do not want to get wasted to the point where it is noticeable to others, but just enough to ease the anxiety. Any light you can shine on this will be greatly apreciated!