Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Urban, Feb 6, 2006.
..................... any good?
Do not eat moldy shrooms, at best you will spend your trip puking and at worst you could seriously damage you're health. There is no way they could be more potent. Throw them out.
Mushrooms that have gone bad carry a serious health risk due to the bacteria that have grown in/on them. Mushrooms infected with other molds are also not safe to eat. Risk depends upon the kind of mold that infected the mushrooms.
thanks, binned em!