Mommy and Daddy using Ecstasy

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by INSANEPOOKIE, Apr 30, 2007.

1. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Heya.

Are any of you in the 50's age range and taking X? How's that working out for ya?

SWIM's parents may be in need of a 100-150mg dose and SWIM means just one time. That is, once I have tested (as in with a test kit to lessen the chance of adulterants) the capsules.
    SWIM's only real concern was the increased heart rate and blood pressure. I do not consider people in their 50's to be "old," however, in this case case they do not workout or strain their physical body as a normalcy. Whereas a younger body may be able to handle the stress even if they are some unfit chap. My assumption is that the older the physical body the stress of X may take a higher toll.
    They have no health conditions that I know of at this time and an inquiry would be made just to be completely on level with their health. They would be taking their normal vitamins and pre/post dosing with 5htp.

Thanks for any input.

2. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Re: Mommy and Daddy using X

Are swiy's parents asking for this or has You decided it would be a good idea ?

3. brighteyes88

brighteyes88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o

is swim planning to win over his parents by drugging them?
    I am pretty sure if they were on pills they would be able to get it for themselves?
    whats going on here?

4. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:

Swim ain't dead yet, his last x was pure [email protected]
    Is it the parents idea?

5. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Heh, I'd be lying to say that I haven't thought about suggesting the use of MDMA to the non-drug-using parents of my sea monkeys... but that wont slide for a very long time, if ever, I think. I don't have the courage to even bring up the topic.

6. brighteyes88

brighteyes88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o

swim brought up the topic multiple times with his parents - not very receptive...they still dont know he actually DOES all the things he's "curious" about.

if You is thinking about drugging his parents, swim suggests against...think about it: how much of an argument can one debate pro drugs, when drugs have led one to drugging ones opponents?

what they dont know, wont hurt them, or make em feel better, for that(this) matter

7. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Brighteyes, what makes you so suspicious that drugging the parents without their knowledge may be involved? There wasn't really much hinting towards that possibility in the first post, especially given that the parents would take 5-HTP afterwards.

I would highly suggest getting Marquis, Mecke, and Simons reagents though and use all of them to test whatever tablets are bought. With older folks you don't want to take any chances with adulteration. Even MDA instead of MDMA could end up badly, especially if you aren't sure about the exact dose.

8. brighteyes88

brighteyes88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o

I has no idea what that is(5-HTP).
    it sounds like this would be the first time his parents would be taking it, due to the concern over health issues.
    swim knows a couple ppl who have purposely done that to their parents, so the idea just stuck i guess

ps just searched the forum, cant find anything telling what 5-HTP(seratonin?- i just read that now) actually does.
    would like to know plz, if not too off topic...

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  9. INSANEPOOKIE

Reputation Points:

In the very recent past SWIM's sister died. As you may assume, the parents are taking it rather hard. From SWIM's visits to them there is a feeling that they are holding back A LOT of feelings to the point of where there are irrational anger outbursts directed at the wrong person.

After reading from multiple resources I have been amazed at the value of MDMA beyond the party life. The therapeutic possibilities are very interesting to SWIM. I believe this would help speed up their ability to communicate with each other and release the 'pain' that as silly humans, they hold inside. I'm a firm believer in the pharmacological value of MDMA. Now I am not a psychiatrist, however, from my own experience it really does help with being open, honest and being able to face truths that one may not always be abled to without help. That is, at least not without a lot of therapy and/or time.

SWIM realized that 150mg is far too high of a dose for these purposes and they would be adjusted accordingly. There's a lot of data on this from maps.org in regards for the medical use of MDMA.

1. 5/5,
      good question
      May 1, 2007
  10. INSANEPOOKIE

Reputation Points:

If I didn't make it clear:
    This would only be administered after they will fully up to speed of what X does, what the aftermath could feel like and all the precautions. If MDMA was legal I would have suggested MDMA assisted therapy to them.

11. brighteyes88

brighteyes88 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o

I didnt realise this. he says go ahead, if swiys rents are willing of course.
    ecstasy can provide some introspective insight. just dont be get swiys hopes up too much, as swim believe the effect You is trying to get is difficult to achieve unless one were to be guided through the whole thing by an experienced pshychologist/therapist.

they might just feel like dancing

12. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Check the file archive for some good videos / articles on therapeutic use of psychedelics including techniques and harm reduction measures.

Just taking MDMA won't necessarily do very much good, but with someone knowledgeable (see file/video in archive) to guide the experience it can be much more beneficial.

13. pillz

pillz Newbie

Reputation Points:

wow, I would say that it may not be healthy for them, but thats just opinionated. swim even read from a few sources that even marijuana isnt healthy for people over 50 because of possible heart conditions or even just old age. so xtc I would imagine that wouldnt be too good or even safe for that matter.