Morning Glory, would this work?

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by Female, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have just purchased 750 MG seeds from a reputable online vendor. They are untreated and organic. Being wary of the nausea, I will take some dramamine prior to consuming the seeds. What SWIM faces now is the actual consumption. Should SWIM just grind them up, mix them with yogurt or apple sauce and eat as is, or should I soke them in water, peel off the shells and eat the pulp? I cannot focus on an elaborate extraction scheme, though she would. The people she lives with would not approve -.-, so she has to keep it as "down low" as possible. So, would the aforementioned method work? And I was thinking about consuming around 300, or 320 seeds. Good idea for SWIM, or no?

2. dip

dip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [paranoid]

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  3. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    Mmkay, so I have decided to just grind it up in a coffee grinder, soak the remaining powder in water for about an hour, and drink the liquid, or just eat the ground stuff, along with either pepto of dramamine before hand or when nausea sets in. Thanks for the adive!

4. dip

dip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    [paranoid]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  5. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    I will try and soak it for a day, though SWIM might just eat the powder straight. SWIM seems to have a strong stomach. Thanks again for advice, it's been very helpful, I will be sure to post her experience afterwards.