Morning Glory.

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by -Kurt, Dec 23, 2004.

1. -Kurt

-Kurt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from earth
    Seeing as LSA is almost the same as LSD I thought I'd come and ask here.

Can you trip by just putting the seeds in your mouth and then using a chaser?

2. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    swallowing whole? Don't do that, you can trip by chewing them and then usign a chaser yes, I've done this and got mild trips. I usually chewed 200-400 seeds though. about 50 each chew , chase it, then 50 more. You might get some side effects like feeling sick, cramps, etc.

3. -Kurt

-Kurt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from earth
    Thanks[​IMG]

Could you give me the prefered method that doesn't take time?

4. -Kurt

-Kurt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from earth
    So i went out to my Garden Center today to buy some to find it shut. So then i went everywhere looking for them.

So gave up and ended up going buying some acid [​IMG]

5. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    if you buy your morning glory seeds at a garden supply store, make sure you clean the poisons off of the seeds (this is what causes the nausia and cramps mostly.)

your better solutions is to get Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds online and extract them. much cleaner, less bad side-effects, and only takes like 7 seeds for each person. :)

6. merry_prankster

merry_prankster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Can the trip really be as intense as lsd?

7. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    LSA is absolutely different from LSD. Please read the other topics on LSA. (Use the search engine)

8. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    from my experience the mourning glory trip is fairly weak.

9. RoboCop

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Its hard to get a strong effect from the seeds without the side effects ruining the trip. I'd do the lsa extraction method, so you won't have any seed material. I ordered mine online so I got two QP bags of morning glories, untreated, far better than buying at a local store.
    I won't use the morning glory seeds anymore unless with an extraction method, and toss the seeds. Then you can get a strong trip, lsa still has wierd side effects, but with the extraction it is pretty mild side effects. Similiar to lsd but a chemical in its own.
    I love it with dxm, very strong lsd like trip.
    Alone a LSA trip isn't as satisfieng as a lsd trip, milder but still a hallucinogenic experience.
    I feel LSA has potential, expecially with halluconegenic combos. I'm going to make more lsa gelcaps and use them as an enhancer with my other drugs, when I feel I need to kick them up a notch.
    DXM+LSA is the closest thing I can get to lsd around here, this little combo will get me by until the lsd comes back, and is easily just as strong.

10. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    What kind of extraction do you use, RoboCop?

11. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    MG is VERY VERY strong [​IMG]! Yes, different from LSD but good! The only thing you have to do is make sure you have a good extraction method or else you will be one sick puppy. Here is a good way to get your LSA from our friends at
    Equipment:

Coffee Grinder or equivalent to powder seeds
    2 Jars with Lids
    1 Coffee Filter or Funnel
    Coffee Filters or Filter Paper
    Morning Glory Seeds (1 seed = ~ 1ug) (50-500ug=1 dose)
    Petroleum Ether or Ethanol-based liquid suitable for human consumption in approximate order of preference:
    Reagent Grade Ethanol
    EverClear or similiar substance
    100 Proof or better vodka or gin
    151 Proof rum
    other beverages 80 proof or better
    - or -
    Water-based beverages (not preferred (nausea)

If using treated seeds wash thoroughly in detergent and cold water first.
    Grind seeds to powder in coffee grinder
    Place powder in jar with a "healthy" qty of petroleum ether.(~360-500 ml/500 seeds (can't use too much, can use too little)) Put lid on jar and shake it vigorously for a while. Let stand 20 minutes (you can shake it more if you like) Shake jar, remove lid, and pour suspension into filter (with filter paper in place). Use second jar to catch the petroleum ether than comes through the filter paper. (Windows should be open or do this outside otherwise you will get prematurely <STONED>in a non-canonical fashion). If some seed powder clings to the side of the jar, rinse it out with some of the filtered ether. When finished, you will have slightly discolored petroleum ether in a jar and the powder on the filter paper. *** DO NOT DRINK THE PETROLEUM ETHER ***. Put the lid on that jar and save it to reuse next time (you can get at least five processing cycles out of it). Dry the seed powder THOROUGHLY. Wash and dry the empty jar. When powder is thoroughly dry, place it back in the jar and add alcohol. The amount of alcohol is critical, since you will be drinking it later, and will vary according to your propensities, tolerances, and the intended intensity of your proposed voyage. For light, recreational use, assuming reasonable alcohol tolerance use 1 oz. <SHOT>of alcohol per 30-50 seeds. For intense meditation use 1 <SHOT>/250 seeds. If you use a high seed/alcohol ratio you will want to prepare a large number of seeds at a time otherwise you will be working with micro-quantities and it gets more tedious (unless you like that sort of thing). Soak the seed powder in the alcohol, shaking frequently, for three days. Filter again, as before. Discard the seed powder (unless you wish to make 'soap'). Keep the alcohol for use. Drink the alcohol to achieve desired effect.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2006
  12. RoboCop

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I actually use the extraction method jduba posted. But I add one extra step, instead of drinking the alcohol I evaporate it leaving a lsa resin like material, and put them in gelcaps, this is for storage, as well as convenience. If you want to use it right away go ahead and drink the alcohol concoction.

13. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Well, shouldn't I wash the seedpowder water or smt after pouring the petroleum-seed mix in the coffee filter?

14. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    seedpowder under running water*

15. Alquimista

Alquimista Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes, Morning Glory, specially Heavenly Blue seeds can give you a pretty interesting experience :D