morphine abuse

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by olie, Feb 15, 2005.

1. olie

olie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    when i was in the hospital, I had a morophine pump. I could see the
    desirable effects could be abusable. I could see how regular
    users could take it too far. If you are an abuser of morphine, please
    state exactly much you do and how often?

2. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i been using for about 2 years, i need to eat about 200mg's now to get a decent buzz, when i began a 30mg pill rocked me.....now 60 mg's will hold me for the day without getting sick...the withdrawals suck ass when i run out. I use MScontins, i have tried to IV them without much sucess, (an allergic reaction happened up the vien, looked like small raised white bumps) I usually just eat em or snort em, the base in the contin's makes the pills a bitch to snort though,....too much wax i think....if anyone has any better ideas, or can offer some sound advice i would be much obliged.

3. justin77

justin77 Newbie

Reputation Points:

WAIT A MINUTE.............you mean to tell me your gonna give elio adviceon how he needs to quit and then on the same message board(one click away for elio) brag about how much you use.

[READ THE RULES!]Edited by: Alfa

4. VincentVan

VincentVan Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    You see olie, in the XXI century an "abuser" (hahaha) of morphine must be an incurable nostalgic or a dam´nd jerk. Or , admidtedly, someone in a position where he can´t get anything better. With so much smack on offer why should you go for the less refined stuff?

I used morphine at different times in my career as an addict. My father is a doctor and for a whle I just filled a few prescription to myself, until a suspicious pharmacist phoned home to enquire. Luckly I picked up the phone that time, but I gave up stealing dad´s prescriptions fom then on. It just was´nt worth the risk because when you shoot morphine if you do it intravenously you always risk the dreaded "needles effect" ,you must inject it very very slowly and the effect is very very short. If you inject it subcutaneusly you can use only very little dosis, and intramuscular injection , while probably the best thing to do with morphine, does´nt give any flash or excitement.

Some other times I tried to use morphine to detox but it´s useless, it´s like tryng to detox with heroine . Meaningless.

In Kenya I syntetised some from local opium with a scottish madman I was working with. He liked it, but as I told you he was mad. And in Mombasa the omanis were selling some of the best hero ever seen , so why bother?

Morphine , morphine ... so many memories

In Cairo I knew I guy who stole it from the pharmacy he was working in to sell it to me. But again in Eilat just over the israeli border two french barmen would happily provide the real stuff and mix some very good cocktails into the bargain.

So ,you see, somehow it´s never really worth the hassle. The world has better to offer to the discriminating junkie nowadays.

But tell me :for what kind of pathology do US docs implant a morphine pump in you? And how long were you on this treatment? Any withdrawal symptoms?

Sorry to answer to your questions with more questions. If you think I could tell you something you wanna know just go ahead and ask. As for how often the answer is :" until I found something better

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  5. VincentVan

Reputation Points:
    No Justin, I don´t think Apradavra is an hippocrite. He would be if he would try to be some kind of moralizing saint or reformed wiseass. If that was the kind of company I was looking for I would´nt be here

" ...mais ou sont les neiges d´antan? " Francois Villon.

6. justin77

justin77 Newbie

Reputation Points:

he/she is a hippocrite for telling me on the "scratch my back" topic to not brag about my use and then turning around and doing the exact same thing himself(or herself) in this topic.

7. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    WOW.

I am actually sorry i even joined this thread....i just figured i could give some advice to people who didnt have the experience that i have withopiates among other things....i guess i was wrong....I just always thought that knowledge was key and that personal experience is a great teacher.... i guess sharing personal experience isnt the right thing to do here....Later guys

8. VincentVan

Reputation Points:
    Apradavra your personal experience is a treasure I´m proud you feel like sharing with me. And in the state I´m in any advice from anybody(well , almost anybody) is welcome. There is no doubt that knowledge is THE key. As long as you find some keyhole of the right size, of course

Tell me something : how comes that americans of the last generation go about carryng this big chips all over their shoulders? It kind of surprise me because it is true only of young peple less than 30 /35 years old. I have some family in NYC and my little american nephews too somewhere picked up an award winning attitude theyfeel prepared to drop only after a few weeks they have crossed the Atlantic.

Anyway I sincerely hope you´ll be back soon.

9. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hypocrite--def.

n : a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold

"Scratch my back" was a different thread altogether, I told who asked (elio) what i thought about opaite dependence. This is a thread on "morphine abuse" olie, not elio, wantedinformation on morphine abuse, I gave him a limited amount of my personal experience. Do i beleive any abuse of any drug is positive, no. But neither way was i was not "bragging" about how i was about to re-up to someone who was asking about help withde-tox, i was relaying personal experience of morphine abuse to someone who asked about this subject.I not once made a hypocritical statement...later guys....

10. justin77

justin77 Newbie

Reputation Points:

ok ok you have a good point there. so now i only consider your post half hippocritical......[​IMG] just kidding man its cool

11. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    haha, thanks man, now lets all get back on thread here....[​IMG]

12. VincentVan

Reputation Points:
    Apra go back 4 postings . there is a question for you

13. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If by the "chip" you mean the attitude that is common among people of the US, well in my experience and opinion, the reason so many people act like assholes is because they themselves may be afraid of being treated poorly. If one puts up a shield of being a prick, that shieldwould possibly stop people fromactingthe same to you. No one wants to be around, or hassle someone known tobean asshole....Its like a form of self-defense i guess...No one wants to get hurt, whether emotionallly or physically, and people are generally afraid to mess with a person who is known to be aggressive in the first place.... I hope this is answering the right question and answering is efficiently. People have many sheilds, whether its their attitude, their drug of choice, a street gang, anything to help protect from the realities of human interaction.....

14. VincentVan

Reputation Points:
    Let´s get back to the topic of morphine abuse. Does anyone agree with my anaysis? (4th posting from the top).

How about you Olie, do you think your hospital experience will drive you back to her warm embrace? Or will you let your ego suppress this kind of silly, destructive thoughts and dictate what you should and should not like? Allowing the memories of those sweet moments to float to the surface only in the dreams of some cold and lonely night? Dreams of wich you may even feel ashamed of in the morning. Lost sensations you sometimes feel like to look for ,but that you keep well hidden in some recondite fold of your brain. Only you know that you have been there. That you worshiped at her forbidden temple.

And in the temple of the senses space does not exist.

They are matter, those sensations.

Jucy fruits of the games of your body,

when sqeezed

they ´ll produce elixirs of deep,deep pleasures.

But of course you know that. You have been there yourself. Haven´t you?

15. VincentVan

Reputation Points:
    Olie...? Did I scare you off?

C´m on this place is everything. C´m on ; I´ll show you..." ,Jim Morrison