Morphine and Cyclizine

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by Fantasian, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    As many of us know in hospital when we are administered Morphine intervenously we are also given cyclizine to prevent sickness.

I am used to the huge pleasent cold sensation through his body followed by the fuzzy warmness that he gets when he goes into hospital and is given IV morphine for his pain. What I didnt realise is that the very pleasent cold sensation up his spine is infact not created by morphine but by cyclizine. When I was administered cyclizine alone he still got the pleasent rush up his spine from it without the fuzziness after. Is cyclizine suppose to create this reaction? I found this very pleasent but very phychologically addicted especially since it only lasted 10 - 15 seconds.

People talk of the morphine or heroin rush, im not sure that this exists as once I was given the morphine without the cyclizine he experience no rushing sensation.

2. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    There is a rush from Morphine and Heroin. No doubt about it.
    Cyclizine does however interact with pain relievers, so it could be that the Morphine you are given is a relatively low dose at the hospital, just enough to stop the pain and without the cyclizine you don't feel the rush. The cyclizine just interacts positively with the morphine to reach a threshold "rush".

3. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Maybe true but SWIM have experienced a rush when purely cyclizine is administered and SWIM not on any morphine if it is still given IV.

would 10mg of morphine be and large enough dose to trigger a rush?

4. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    10mg is quite a small amount, actually.

5. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    ahhh ok so no rush from 10?

6. andro74

andro74 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o
    methadone ampoules is the best drug to use with cylizine to get a rush and pharmacutical taste in your breath during your hit

andro74 added 7 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

there is cyclomorph amps which are usally used in hospitals, they dont need 2amps wen the cyclomorh prep comes in 1amp

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  7. Solinari

Solinari Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Someone was talking about jagging methadone and cyclizine but they did this by adding crushed cyclizine tablets (from the description, fillers and all) to a barrel then using the methadone liquid from an ampule (from the description, NOT oral methadone!) then shaking it up and injecting it.

I replied and pointed out that injecting tablets in this way is very risky and i would urge anyone considering it not to do it, it's definitely on the far end on the high risk drug use scale.

8. andro74

andro74 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o
    soliniri you should not have spelt the preparation as a instruction manual that was irresponsible, I have lost all veins due to this method and would never tell anybody to do or how to do this hit,
    but that is the way to get a high of cyclizine, it is only the next best thing to hitting diaconal up which has become impossible to get hold of so by using similar chemicals you get a similar hit, but so0 many friends have lost arms legs and life because of doing drugs this way I could not endorse anybody doing this,,
    I only said this because reading somebody thinking there breaking new ground by being a pysconought with 10ml oral cyclizine is unreal and completely childish, please listen to the loosing arms and legs its soooo true

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  9. JaWill88

JaWill88 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    umm solinari specifically pointed out this is very risky and urges anyone not to do it. just pointing that out.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  10. fiveleggedrat

fiveleggedrat Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes, we freely discuss all topics here regardless of implications, providing proper warnings and methods of being safe along the way. It's better to have educated people that are going to do something regardless, rather than people in the dark about dangers, and still do it anyways. All about that harm reduction.

11. Solinari

Solinari Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Well, that's how some people inject tablets that are not water soluble (i haven't seen the information on the solubility of cyclizine) and the original post i was referring too already described exactly what they did.

The only way i could point out how dangerous this method is, was to describe the method used. It definitely is an arm/leg/life losing method and the worst way to go about injecting tablets but it's hardly top secret.

12. andro74

andro74 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o
    didnt relize the forum is sooo open,

sorry i went funny about this topic, its only because I am addicted to cyclizine and methadone andd have been for ten years since dyconal was faded out,

later all

13. Solinari

Solinari Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Don't worry about it, i can understand your concern.