morphine pill and cocaine

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by InAdAze, Feb 27, 2007.

1. InAdAze

InAdAze Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am going to do some cocaine and has a 30 mg pill of morphine will that pill do anything orally, or should I insulflate it along with the coke, injection is not an option, or is this too little an amount to feel anything...thank you.

2. thealexcometh

thealexcometh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i assume you are aware that mixing cocaine with opiates is not a good idea. 30mg of morphine is not a lot so most likely it wouldnt be a problem, but just keep things in mind.

3. InAdAze

InAdAze Newbie

Reputation Points:
    why not? I thought that was a popular combination...

4. Spare Chaynge

Spare Chaynge Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    its bad for many reason your heart gets mixed signals from the brain.
    my advice dont waste the morphine the coke will mask all of the morphine and you will just end up wanting more morphine. take it alone

5. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    although dangerous this amount would not do much harm id the cocaine is kept under control and is of quality. I have never combined them but 30mg of morphine is kinda nice but not too much to SWIM. Rx gogoballs are great but as stated b4 can be dangerous, I have done cocaine and oxycontin or dilaudid but never MS Contin. start low and work ur way up, you never know how You can react.

6. BANGINCOLOR

BANGINCOLOR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Opiates are great "on the way down". I like, after a cocaine session and the shakes/depression starts to kick in about an hour after stopping, to take opiates. It's a great finish.

I find that an hour or so after stopping, he gets the shakes, has feelings of wanting more, gets depressed feelings cause there is no more, that a strong opiate takes away all of that and helps him sleep greatly.

7. shaunclo

shaunclo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    68 y/o
    Very well said, definitely take the Morph after the coke. It will come in much more aid then, than it will be during the coke. I dont even do coke if he doesnt have some kind of downer/opiate (even thought he doesnt do opies anymore:( ) but definitely no uppers without a good couple o' benzos