1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Dose - Morphine Sulfate 30MG

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by kickout1234kickout, Jun 26, 2012.

1. kickout1234kickout

kickout1234kickout Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim obtained MS Contin 30 MG (purple ABG). I use about 10-20 MG of hydrocodein a day. I want to know how much 30 MG of the MS Contin would be comparable to hydrocodein. Is 30 MG a lot for swim, or should I take only half. Also I has heard that crushing it up into a powder can increase the effects. If swim crushed it to a powder and took half of it would it be like taking a whole one?

kickout1234kickout added 885 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

And its extended release. I want to know if I should take a 4th of the pill and put it under my tounge as a dose?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  2. Aberdonian

Aberdonian Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from scotland
    morphine has a terrible bioavailibility swallowed ,if i were u id crush it up and snort half,wait half an hour see how u feel and takethe other half if your fine, morphine isnt all that strong espescially as u have an opiate tolerance already, you would prob get more effect from your hydrocodone! morphine to me is useless i get more effect from taking 40 mg oxycodone than 100mg plus of morphine sulfate ,but try half snorted and see how it goes swallowing it is a waste, also hydro gives u energy and euphoria morphine just makes me sleepy, i dont like it but each to their own!!

Aberdonian added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

also u dont have to use swim anymore unless its about producing drugs etc ;)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  3. kickout1234kickout

kickout1234kickout Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I read some where that putting it under the tounge and letting it dissolve increases the viability. Do you know about any of this? Also what about combing morphine sulfate and hydrocodone together? Is it is a good combination?

4. IlovePainKillers

IlovePainKillers Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I had some of these time release 30mg morphine pills and they sucked every way i took them. Snorting was garbage and orally was even worse. I took the time release coating off too...

Morphine is a waste unless you shoot it. And i don't recommend ever shooting anything. So fuck it. Stick with oxy

5. ScrewedMyselfOver

ScrewedMyselfOver Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    You want to know the reason why they sucked? Because they are for people in actual pain and the companies do every effort to make it impossible to get a "high" from them. If you took them for actual pain as I do you wouldn't be saying that they suck. You would be bowing down and thanking the manufacturer for inventing something that gave you your life back. I am in chronic pain and just got switched to these from Oxycodone and let me tell you; MS Contin for me makes Oxycodone feel like Tylenol for pain. Yes, sad as it is, if you want a junkie high then stick to Oxycodone. If you want ACTUAL PAIN RELIEF, STICK TO MS CONTIN.

6. AGV10

AGV10 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Are you talking about DiHydrocodeine or are you talking about Hydrocodone - 2 different analgesics.

With respect to DiHydrocodiene, Morphine is approx (key word here is approx) 5 to 6 times the potency. Remember Codiene and its analogues convert to morphine in your body as part of the first pass metabolism process - it is as morphine that codiene works in your body.

As far as Hydrocodone goes things are very different, and it depends how it is taken: taken oraly it is approx twice the potency of morphine, but taken IM, IV or sub-Q it is approx the same strength as morphine. When I say approx, the variability from individual to individual lies in their DNA and metabolism, which can vary quite a lot in terms of both potency and half life.