1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Experiences - morphine sulfate instant release 30 mg

Discussion in 'Morphine' started by lostinspaces, Jun 21, 2010.

1. lostinspaces

lostinspaces Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok, I am amazed at some of these posts.. I am getting 100 msir 30 mg. tablets in the morning. Has been for the last 8 years. swim melts 3 of them at a time and hates to admit it but iv's them. I did not realize until reading these threads how large a dose that is. I was wondering 2 things, without having to get a prescription for something else here in the us how can swim lower swims tolerance cause these pills only last swim 10 days if I am lucky. And swim get 100 microgram fentayl patches but they only last 4 days if swim trys hard. so how can swim make these last longer cause I has huge tolerance evidently. So swim's experience with these lovely items has become a large part of my life. I want these 2 things to last 30 days but swim just cant seem to do it. What can swim add to this mixture to make it last longer? I heard neurontin helps things last longer but thats prescription anything not prescription help??

2. Moving Pictures

Moving Pictures Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10884

That's a thread about various substances that are supposed to potentiate opiates. It's all subjective though, in swim's opinion. Some people say it work, other's say bullshit. I find promethazine adds to them a lot but that's RX only. You should maybe try 2 pills with maybe 25-50 mg benadryl about half an hour before. Other than that, the only way to make your drugs last longer is to do less.

In the future, make your thread title more descriptive like say "how to make MS IR 30 mg last longer". It helps people to give you the answers you are trying to find.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  3. farma

farma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    How to prep ms ir for use in iv for rapidity? How might Swim prepare the 54 262 for iv?